capri-sun

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ has been walking around the forest searching for food -like every decent animal would do- for the past 3 hours but nothing good was here.

so when he finally arrived to the capri-sun tree and there weren't any capri-sun he was mad. like, reaaally mad. he decided to head home because he was too sad to continue his quest now that he couldn't have a capri-sun.

on his way home, he bumped into someone. due to the shock, the other animal dropped what he was carrying and stumbled back a little before saying a small "oops."

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ looked up and saw a beautiful- wait scratch that- a wonderful -no, scratch that again- a brEATHTAKING -yeah, thats the right word- hedgehog. he quietly replied "hi."

when he looked around to help him collect his things, he saw that the guy was the guy thAT TOOK ALL THE FUCKING CAPRI-SUNS.

he was mad, really fucking mad. he was about to open his mouth to give him a lesson about how you should not fucking take all of the capri-suns on the capri-sun tree.

but he couldn't say anything. he wasn't mad anymore. how could he be when the sweetest creature is just in front of him. looking like a gOD.

he helped him gathering his things before looking back at him and saying "nice to meet ya."

he looked at him a moment before saying "i'm h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   "

"hi i'm f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ "

"noice"

"you shouldn't take all the capri-suns you know, that rude." froggy cant help but say.

"oh sorry, here, take one" h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠   handed him on.

f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ took it gratefully and said "thanks, that's nice. i owe you one."

"you could give me your number" hed said with a smirk.

"bold" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ said but handed him his number anyways.

after saying their goodbye, they headed back to their respective houses.

A/N:

idk what was that but you better have appreciated it

-daddy x