➽Chapter 33

It was a normal day at the Chauhan's

It was a normal day at the Chauhan's. Meher was out shooting, people were debating to play with Reyansh who was held by Revati looking between the people as if they were kids, Dishank and Adhyan were back after a tiresome day at office.

“He is my only grandson. I get to play with him now.” Sushila argued. “Yeah right. Like he is my third grandson isn't it?” Nalini retorted back and was followed by a whining Trupti “Let us also play with him.”

“Grow up ladies, you all can play with him together too but not right now, right now it's my chance." Rajveer said coming from behind and taking Reyansh from Revati as everyone else protested and Revati face palmed herself.

The ladies seemed to be joined by a new member in the protest as Reyansh started crying as soon as Rajveer settled on the couch with him. Revati took Reyansh from Rajveer and rocked him back and forth so that he stops crying.

The argument started again when they heard Adhyan “No one is playing with him.” “Why?” Vritika, who wanted to play with Reyansh too intervened. “What do you mean by why?” Adhyan asked and the conversation was intervened yet again by Dishank.

“Exactly, what do you mean by why? Reyansh is his son he gets to spend time with him and I get to spend time with you since you are my wife.” Dishank stated and Revati nudged a blushing Vritika who was then pulled away by Dishank.

“Dishank took Vritika away but I get to play with Reyansh.” Sushila told again. “Why?” Adhyan asked to be replied with a “Because he is my grandson.” from Sushila. “So what? He is my son. He wouldn't be here if not for me.” Adhyan exclaimed and the argument went on for long as Revati and Ranveer settled on the couch and played with Reyansh without anyone's notice.

✦✧✦✧

Dishank pulled Vritika and got her inside their bedroom. “Dishank, I wanted to play with Reyansh.” Vritika said as Dishank rolled his eyes.

“Play with me.” Dishank blurted without realising and Vritika's eyes widened “What?” She screamed and Dishank seemed to realise what he said as he blushed and quickly covered up saying “I mean spend time with me.”

“Aww, you look so cute while blushing.” Vritika said grinning as Dishank groaned and quickly changed the topic “I have something for you, Iti.” “Don't change the topic.” “I am not but I really have something to give to you.”

Vritika listened carefully as he spoke again “Remember we talked about taking a vacation to spend some time with each other?” Dishank asked and Vritika nodded confused why was he bringing it up again.

Dishank walked to a drawer near their bed and took out an envelope, handing it over to Vritika. She opened the envelope and looked inside to see to tickets to some Bora Bora Island that Vritika had never heard of. “Is it some prank?” Vritika asked raising her eyebrows at him.

“No, of course not.” Dishank said and further explained saying “I saw this place when I was searching for romantic islands and was curious after seeing the somewhat weird name and decided to go there.”

Vritika nodded her head but anyway took her phone and searched for the place right away trusting Dishank to ruin their vacation. “You don't trust me? I am hurt.” Dishank pretended and seeing that Vritika paid no heed to him, he just plopped down on the bed.

“Hmm.. Seems nice.” Vritika said after half an hour of research on the place and Dishank rolled his eyes. “So much for planning a honeymoon for us.” Dishank said and they talked for a while before dozing off.

✦✧✦✧

Meher rushed to one of her co-star who had called her as her phone had been ringing a lot. Meher was about to unlock her phone when it rang again due to an incoming video call.

'Irritating Ass' the caller id read as Meher quickly picked up her phone, the reason unknown to her.

“Hello?” She said but it came out in the form of a question as she took in Samay's appearance. His hair was a mess, his eyes drooping and his head lolled sideways.

“Hey Mimi!” Samay screamed through the phone as his face lit up. He raised his hand to wave at her and that's when Meher understood everything. Samay was drunk calling her, his hand held a beer bottle.

“Where were you? I called you so many times.” Samay said breaking Meher's mental parade of cursing Samay. “I was busy shooting. Why did you call anyways?” Meher asked and Samay faked hurt.

“Haww! Can't I even call you now? I am hurt.” Samay said and Meher rolled her eyes. “I didn't mean it that way Samay.” Meher said as handling a drunk Samay was not the thing she wished now. “You did. Say sorry if you didn't.” Samay said pouting angrily. Seeing no way out Meher sighed and said the thing she never imagined she would “Sorry Sam.” Samay on the other hand had a proud grin on his face.

“Meher babe, what are you doing?” Samay heard and the proud grin was effectively replaced with a frown whereas Meher rolled her eyes at Nivin, her co-star who flirted with her all the time.

“Nothing. Did you want something?” Meher asked and Nivin nodded his head negatively and said “We were going to party. Care to join?” Nivin asked unaware to the fact that Samay was fuming.

“No, you guys carry on.” Meher said. “Are you sure?” “Yeah.” Meher replied as Nivin shrugged and left. “Go with him only Meher, why talk to me?” Samay said jealous but Meher got confused seeing the change in his behaviour but thought it was just the alcohol. “Huh, babe!” Samay mimicked Nivin and cut the call leaving Meher bewildered.

Meher was got up and headed outside to get back to the Chauhan house when her phone began ringing again. Samay was calling again on a video call. Meher looked around and spotted a chair and sat down over there after accepting the call.

“Hey.” Meher greeted expecting to see Samay but it was someone else. “Hey, I am Samay's roommate and I am sorry for his rude behaviour. He is drunk actually.” The boy said and Meher nodded and said “It's okay.” “By the way what's your name? My name is Jason.”

“Meher.” Meher replied and Jason grinned in response. “So I am called by your name in the morning.” “What?” Meher asked confused. “Nothing, you look beautiful.” Jason said and cut the call leaving Meher confused. 'This weirdo has got weirder friends.' She thought and pushing her thoughts aside got into the car and headed to Chauhan house.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, here's the update.
So how was it?
Next update after the update reaches 125 comment and 125 votes.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love,
Writer!