Daughter of the crime lord (damimette)

Marinette was known among gangs and villains after all she was the gang king. No one dared touch her cause the last guy well we don't know what happened to him.

Marinette could fight she was fairly good but Marinette also had powers from experiment gone wrong. She loved spending time with her father and often went with him on his gang things or something.

Luther Governor loved his daughter dearly. But he was known as LGA the gang king, the crime lord. He would do anything for his little princess.

He enrolled Marinette into Gotham academy as Luther Governor his real name. Nobody knew who they wear cause that always wore glasses and Marinette used her magic too.

The batfam were trying to find the crime lord but failed. They didn't give up. Damian was in love with her, they had met a few times and liked each other. Of course this was forbidden love but it was more exciting.

At school Marinette was feeling dizzy and fainted into Damian's arms he took her home with him.

The batfam rolled in surprised to see her they did a scan while she was unconscious to see who her parents were so they could contact them and they found that she looked similar to the crime lord's daughter.

She regained consciousness and found herself in Damian's room and he had just finished showering and that was awkward.

LGA was furious his daughter hadn't come home so he sent his best men to find her. They found that she was in the Wayne Manor. He marched up to the door the door and kicked it down and saw his eating soup and looking a little pale.

He started shouting at the Waynes and they had a fight while sh and Tim remained at the table eating soup and drinking coffee. It was fun. Marinette was soon taken home but not without exchanging numbers with Damian.

They started dating and were very cute. The bats found out that she was indeed the crime lord's daughter at their wedding reception it was hilarious.

Thanks for reading

Byeee ;)