decisions

Since I came back from the store Jason is all I think about. Honestly what can I do! All of sudden, I hear two guys arguing outside. "She not an item you just buy and leave likes it trash!" "Well at least I know what's good for her!" I look out side and find Jason & Austin almost about to get more aggressive. I find the closest jacket and go outside as fast as I can. I find Matt just laughing at both of them. I just glare at him. "Whats going on here" I said. They both look at me. "I aren't you guys going to say something?" "De , who are you going with to the dance?" Austin said. Then Jason walks away like am not worth the fight. I just lose it how dare he put so much effort and just give up me. "Jason don't you walk away from me!" I run to catch up to him and push him so hard he stumbles. He seems to lose it as well. "You know what why don't you go do what you got to do. I see why guys want you and they get it ,but you just make them not tell anyone!" He finishes off. "Ha , that funny because you seriously had me in doubt but now I know you're like every other guy!" "Dont you campare me to those guys!" I was angery that I wanted to contuine the argument but decided not too. I just walked away without looking back . The next day , everyone was staring me the usual. I got my locker and find Jason waiting for me. I was going to lose it but decide not to. I just went to my locker and got my things before I left he spoke, " Honestly why of girls did I fall for you? Maybe it was lucky who know? But you just changed how I viewed things." He really was a good actor and believeing him again would be my mistake. "You care so much for me prove it. Cause honestly believeing you isn't going to be easy agian." "I love you , you showed me that life is so much more then ourselves please forgive me?" He was on his knees but I just couldn't . "No" and I walk away . It hurt me so much more then I could imagine I just didn't want to be at school at all. I have went through a lot but this is the worse things I been through since my dad has died . I walk to my next class when all of sudden I see Jason making out with the most beautiful girl. At that instant I knew I meant nothing to him . I just walk pass him as quickly as I can . I run into Austin. I just grab him and hug him so tight I don't want to let go. "Hey what wrong" he ask. "Austin I want to be your girlfriend" he look so shocked. "You will always be my #1 Fan remember?" And I realize he was talking about what happen in 8th grade. I just start laughing. I need to work things out with him. I need too!