𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 - 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕱𝖗𝖏𝖊𝖓𝖉, 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕱𝖔𝖊

Start from the beginning

He grew cautious once again, figuring that the cautiousness of his past mistakes seemed to be catching up with him at this present moment. It was probably nothing.

At least he hoped it wasn't.

He hesitantly settled back into his seat and gave out a sigh of exasperation at himself. He couldn't just find his thoughts staying in one place? He was fine

Now, he knows exactly how Ariel feels.

"I wonder what that girl's up to anyway..." Trollex spoke to himself before settling back into a peaceful content position of relaxation.

---

Her thoughts were racing alongside her. A self-induced race to a pointless finish that she was desperate would be enough to make herself stop and lower her heartbeat. Her spasms. Her everything. As she attempted to swim faster, the so-called words of wisdom from experience only made it harder for her. She didn't know whether she should turn back. Or keep going. An invisible spectrum of right and wrong seemed debatable. Leaving Trollex? Or sparing him. What seemed more logical in her case?

She couldn't focus enough to answer her own question. 

The thought of the blue techno trolls engraved itself in her brain. She looked the same but different. Just like the last time she saw her.

Her voice was deeper but kinder? 

No, it wasn't! It couldn't have been.

Her mind and perspectives were being thrown off balance as she swam. She continued to weep her way over further away from the party. The source of its music grew silent s she swam further and further away. Once it was quiet enough for her to hear her own words, her own thoughts, she settled back beside the pond she had her last panic attack in.

Her ragged breaths were clouding her consciousness. She didn't know if she could save herself from this one. She was alone, too out of breath and far out of range to have someone help her.

"ARGHHHH!" She screamed, her volume was louder than what she had spoken in all of her life, but she was too far away from the party for anyone to notice her scream.

She felt her hands up against her head through her subconsciousness taking initiative. Her head was pounding alongside with her uncontrollable heart rate.

Ariel began to weep painfully. "I- was so c-..close..." 

Just then, her ears perked up automatically. "Oh my... Excuse me? Can you hear me, honey?"

Ariel turned weakly, to see a funk Troll as a purple blur. 

Just then, her consciousness gave up on her and everything faded to black.

---

She felt herself come back to life. Though it seemed longer than temporary, she may not have been aware of herself, but at least it meant she didn't have to feel a pain like that. She hated to say it. She knew it wasn't right. But sometimes not seeing or feeling for longer was the only option she ever felt was considerable. It was the most accessible.

As Ariel uneasily opened her eyes, she was greeted with the same sky she had to be rid of before making haste into unconsciousness. Her heartbeat was normal, and her body spasms had disappeared. She slowly got up and scanned around.

As she kept searching, she spotted the same funk troll that had approached her before she fainted. She was so breathtaking. She had a mixture of a lilac and peach striped coat, tightly coiled hair with very authentic pieces of jewellery and accessory that laid in her hair, neck and ears.