Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party

Start from the beginning

What was that about?

"Have you gone mad? Umbridge will catch you, you know. You have to do it in secret. That's not a good idea, Moon." Ron explains. Harry gave us a worried look and pushed us slightly. "Keep walking so she doesn't hear us talking." he says softly.

We continue slowly walking away from her class. I look back to see Crabbe and Goyle staring at the four of us. That was weird of them.

"I for one don't think it's such a good idea. Besides, it's not like you to throw a party. I mean where would you even have it?" Hermione scoffs.

She looked like she was trying to hide something.

I didn't want to get into it though.

"This cute little ravenclaw girl was talking to someone about the room of requirement. I might use it again but I don't know." I explain softly. "Filch and his cat have been monitoring the room for months now, there's no way you'd be able to use it." Harry said.

They all looked like they were hiding something.

Or trying to at least.

"I don't think it's such a good idea then. Maybe I won't have one." I say softly.

The party was an excuse to change the subject, though I didn't mind having one.

Suddenly I heard a familiar little giggle and froze. I knew exactly who it was. I turned to see Katherine Davis giggling at something that Pansy had said. "You're hilarious, Pans. Now come to to my party it'll be a real blast." she exclaims, as she smirks at her.

I wanted to hit that smirk off of her face so bad.

How dare she talk to my friends?

She quickly walks away and gives Pansy a little cocky wave before facing me. Her friendly smile quickly faded as we made eye contact, her expression turning into nothing but an evil look.

"Moon, how are you? Are you coming to my party tonight?" Katherine asks.

She nicely fixed her skirt and waited for my reply. I didn't like the way she was doing it. Her skirt was so high up that if she moved even an inch, her panties would show. She knew what she was doing as well, she was so gorgeous that all of the guys would look at her. Her thick brown hair grew out to her shoulders, revealing its curls.

I noticed the tiny pin on her shirt. Pansy had a similar one but I knew it was because she was a prefect.

"I'm fine, actually. I'd rather just hang out with my friends. They don't go around setting people's dorms on fire anyways." I growled.

Her smile only grew larger at my anger. She let out a fake gasp. "That was such a horrible incident. I'm terribly sorry you had to go through that." she said softly, grabbing my arm harshly.

She was faking every single word that came out of her filthy mouth.

"Go away, Davis." Ron urged, walking up next to me.

"Walk away you filthy blood traitor. I don't even think you have enough money to talk to me. I'm talking to Torres here, as you can see. Well maybe Potter can't. I mean he has glasses for a reason, right?" she laughs.

What was her problem?

Now she's being rude to my friends.

"Fine. I'll go to your bloody party, just leave me and my friends alone." I spat, as I crossed my arms.

"The party is at 9, I better see you all there." she sneered, pointing her long black nail at me and my friends. "I hope you have nothing better to do." she informed as she flashed her tiny pin at us. Katherine giggled, turned away from us. She then turned back, giving me a fake smile and her signature cocky wave.