Will the Mystery Unfold?

Well, I wish a Happy New Year 2021 to all the people present.
May this New Year fullfill all your wishes, may you be successfull in fulfilling your and your loved one's dreams.

So, we'll start with the update.

Ahana: I was plotted in here by Vansh inorder to cross you but I would like to be your partner and in return you'll make sure that I am safe and you'll give me whatever i ask. Is the deal okay with you?
(She knew down the line that riddhima would not easily let her stay in the mansion, hence Kabir is the only key for her)

Kabir: How can I trust you know? What if even this is one of Vansh's cunning ploy and you are playing along with him? You dared to trick me? I had informed you that I wouldn't be sparing you if you try to betray me! Here, you are standing before me and saying that you planned to betray me but then you gotta change of mind?

Ahana: Listen Kabir! Stop being over dramatical. I am standing before you with the deal, would you like to go with the deal or not?

Ahana(thinking): Don't worry Kabir! I am not gonna spare you too..though I am money minded but yet I have my own reasons for these tricks and traps.

Kabir: I accept the deal.
In mind( I can't merely trust you and hence i need to do something that you will be bound to me. With a evil smirck)

Scene change

Riansh room

Riddhima: I need to find the truth. I need to find out who was attacking me? Even though I have been attacked a lot more times but this time it feels something different and in addition to this that Ahana and her words are troubling me. O Goshh! I just need to find it out as fast as possible.
A plan stricks her mind!Yes this will work.

(I would like to tell you,this scene is more overly same as shown in the show. Riddhima catches Ahana and is on the way to expose her infront of the family)

In the Hall,

Everybody were gathered over there,but, before Riddhima could expose Ahana, Kabir announces that he wants to marry Ahana!

All were surprised cum shocked. Riddhimma was utterly in a trance of shock. She know thaught that Kabir is indeed behind Ahana and that's why she was doing all these things.

Ahana(thinking): What the hell! I never expected him to do this. Know i am feeling as if i am the one who is being trapped here! I can't marry this man on the other hand I can't disagree to marry him as Vansh wanted Kabir to trust me and this is a great opportunity to go close to him as per Vansh's plot.
God! Where the hell m i stuck?

Kabir(thinking): With evil smirck. Now, you'll not think of betraying me Ahana. I know you can't refuse this proposal because as per you have said that Vansh wants me to trust you. Therefore, you are compelled to marry me and with this you'll be bound to me!Hahaha!
Now the actual game begins.

Everybody in the house were having different thoughts regarding the sudden proposal but then dadi decided to do the roka ceremony as no matter what she considerd him as a part of family.

Gear up for the Roka/Engagement ceremony!

Riddhimma gets a shock!
What is it?

I thank everyone for reading my book and I really hope I meet your expectation. There might be people with similar thoughts in their mind but i would sincerly say that, this is purely my story and I haven't copied anybodies ideas.

Thank you for reading❤😬