Chapter 1 Part 1

I'm sorry if I have wrong grammars, it's because english is not my first language.😊

On a dreamy afternoon, a man named Bright Vachirawit sits in the back of a bus holding a bouquet of flowers. But suddenly, one of the tire bursts and soon the bus careens down a road. The driver desperately tries to regain control only to discover that the brakes are broken.

He swerves to the right, barely avoiding an incoming car but then redirects in the path of a mom and a child standing to the side of the road.

The driver was nervously panicking, so he stomps down on the brakes as they barrel forward, then close his both eyes unable to witness the certain horror to come. However, when he opens his eyes again the bus has stopped in its tracks and all people remained unharmed.

Out the back window, bright notices a boy wearing white hoodie back away from the rear end of the bus, he turned around without revealing her face and begins walking on the road.

Bright watches the boy as he leaves  fascinated. And as if it is sensing his curiosity, he stops in his tracks and turns back slightly toward him, when a breeze catches the hood of his sweater and begins to pull away from his head.

The hood is pulling away from his head so near to barely see his face but then ~~~~

Bright woke up from his dream......
It was all a dream.
.
~~~~Kring~~~~~ kring~~~~
He answered his incoming call at the deep night.

"Yes this is Bright Vachirawit from ainsoft company."

"I think I warned you to get rid of owning the chronicles of albertan(a company owned by his dad which he is gonna be the future heir) or you'll die.(says by the other line who called bright)."

"You jerk, do you know what time it is?"
Blackmailing doesn't work on someone half asleep. It's only scary when I'm fully awake. You're so stupid!"bright said annoyingly.

"Don't be to surprised if something happens later, you asked for it, ainsoft will go down and you asked for it"
Due to the annoyance that bright is receiving from the caller, he immediately throw his phone near his pillow and said.....
"Who the heck are you?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's another day to start and win is peacefully eating noodles while waiting for a reply from where he applied a job.

~~~tingg~~~~

"Mr. Metawin, we regret to inform you that you've failed the interview" immediately Win's bunny face became a disappointed one.

"Okay, I got it, I didn't get the job" win said annoyingly and sighed, he continued to do cover letters on his laptop for online hiring jobs.

"I'm tired of writing cover letters". He said in a sad tone and continued typing in his loptap, "my name is win metawin opas-iamkajorn. I live in Bangkok Thailand. If I may introduce myself, I'm a little too special.
" I have a secret"
"I'm different as compared to others"
"I'm strong", "very strong!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The progenitor of this secret gone killed more enemies throwing stones than the number of stones he carries during the time of battle of haengju."
"He's my ancestor, kotina kwaretunawat."
"And there's a big secret behind this incredible strength"
"In 1862 during the rebellion of jinju peasants and slaves, my ancestor kotina kwaretunawat fought for the royal forces...killing many innocent people. As he used his strength to feather his own nest, he lost his strength... And spent his latter days alone suffering from leprosy. Since then, my maternal ancestors learn that if they use their power unjustly, they'll pay a price. This became a jinx that's almost like black magic.....But......minala opas-iamkajorn,my father, deliberately ignored this jinx. And his undue desire and madness became problem. It was all fine when he use his strength to boost national prestige....But....he tried to bullied and lost his strength. He was regretting it and wanted his strength to come back, he tried his best on how to make it come back but then, a pretty loving woman appeared in his life. After many years of being a lovers, they got married and birth a twins, which is me and my girl twin sister Mesa opas-iamkajorn.
"It was always difficult to hide my strength."
"i had to hide my superhuman strength as to not make a spectacle of myself.
"there are no jobs i haven't tried since i graduated high school."
"I have even tried farming"
"when mesa made it to medical school and uncle made a lot of money farming.... Mom insisted we closed her walnuts store and start farming. And she sent me to uncles house as an envoy. And i failed in farming. Then, i found a job that's right for me. in real life, i must hide my strength but in this world, i can be myself, the world on gaming. My dream is creating a game where i am the main character.

The teacher who teaches on how to creates games: providing the right content to the users defines the success or failure of RPG games. That's the case of "chronicles of albertan" they show the users new worlds where they could experience catharsis. They don't give users time to get bored. The CEO of the company goes to his office only twice a week. He spend the rest of the week hanging around, do you want that kind of life? I wish you all good luck".
.
.
.
.
.
It was just a breezy afternoon when bright is on the park roaming around with his hoverboard little did he know that there's a man with sunglasses and a cap spying him. He wanted to have fun, that's why he started chasing the man.
"Hey! Stop right there"
"Hey"
"Stop right there"
"You're going to be dead!"
.
After a few meters of running he unluckily lost the man.
"Darn" he said with a pissed of tone.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile in his car driving, he called his secretary, secretary nicky,
"I need a bodyguard, find me someone right now"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Win was happily riding his bike while passing the road until he turned to an alley and saw an old man, a driver of a children school bus, was beaten up badly by an ugly gangster, the old man just wanted to let the gangster's truck move aside because it is blocking the road, but the gangster was just over smarting the old man with a punch and a kick.

"Come here, come on" said by the gangster who is dragging the old man by his clothes.
Quickly win called the police
"Oh hello"
"Yes there is actually a school bus driver who is been beaten up by gangster----"but when before he finished the call, an another gangster showed up and snatched his phone from his ear.

1145 total words.