The Concept

It was a long school day...

And all she thought about was him.

Kirumi and Kiyo were like a blueberry and a blackberry-very similar (though different in some cases), and would be perfect if together....

That's how Kirumi thought. She, young maid, had a slightly grim and dark aesthetic. He, the young-as-well anthropologist, had an archaic look with darkish undertones. She was calm and collected. So was he. Couldn't you tell how good they'd be together?

Lucky for Kirumi, it'd be easy to confess her love to him-Korekiyo had this concept of humanity being beautiful-knowing he'd say this to the woman as well brought her joy...although her crush also stated that people were still like this when all bad occurs.

This did not let Kirumi down. There was mostly good in Kiyo, which she mainly focused on. One of the bad things (which we won't mention), however, got broken down to simply realize what happened and to let go of. This made Kirumi even more happy, since Kiyo was now single and-you know-ready to mingle. ;)

Now, Kirumi's been preparing to actually DO the confession (which she's been planning for only 2 weeks!), and she knew who to plan it out with...

This pianist is already in a relationship with a certain detective, so Kirumi knew she'd be seasoned in confessions. She also had a sweet and enthusiastic personality, which would boost the maid's confidence.

The girl Kirumi Tojo asked to help confess was Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist.