Chapter 117: Report

Start from the beginning

"The 'See Through World' again." Kyojuro muttered out.
"Guess she's really destined to become a slayer."

"Come on don't say that as if you're losing hope in yourself." Tengen replied patting his back.

"It's not like that.... it's just that.... it's quiet surprising to know she has such talent that she kept a secret from us." Kyojuro chuckled.

Their scene changed again, they're now watching Kazumi as she arrive at such a familiar place.

"So she knew?! She knew where the headquarters all along?!" Tengen exclaimed.

"Shut up! You're too noisy!" Zenitsu yelled at him.

"Huh?!"

The two then sent glares at each other before their attention got pulled by the doors opening. Kazumi entered as she saw a man kneeling inside a room with a white haired woman beside him. His black hair just ends above his shoulders as a rotting like mark covered his forehead and his right eye making it blind.

'Why does it feels like.... he's cursed rather than ill?'

Kazumi then knelt down too still wearing her black cloak and her white mask with red motifs.

"My name's Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the current head of the Demon Slayer Corps and this woman here with me is my wife, Ubuyashiki Amane. I suppose you're one of the children Aiko took care of." Kagaya introduced himself in a calm and gentle manner.

"It's very nice to meet you Kagaya-sama and Amane-sama. I'm Kazumi." Kazumi introduced herself in the same manner.

"Please don't be too formal. We should be the one being formal to you for going against your own orders just to protect the slayers. Thank you." Kagaya said as him and Amane bowed down.

"Please don't do that, I don't deserve such respect and praise. Compared to you as a leader, I only protect them outside."

"But still, that's a lot for that is a human life you're protecting. I also read from her letter how you face such harsh whips and wood planking when protecting the slayers. Kazumi-sama, we apologize." Kagaya apologized having a sad look on his face and Amane.

The slayers for the first time, saw their own leader and father figure display such respect towards someone. Going far even to formally call the child.

"I came here to report about Muzan."

Her words alone made the couple tensed up and look at her with all seriousness.

"Please proceed Kazumi-sama."

"From what I saw last night, he really is a person to be afraid of. His intense aura could make anyone who approach him shiver in fear for their life, his sound is like that of a booming thunder, and his scent could make a person's throat dry to the verge of losing your own voice." Kazumi explained.

"You still use the word person to someone like him. How?" Kagaya asked.

".... I just don't feel like using the word monster towards someone I'm not afraid of." Kazumi answered.

This made the couple surprised as they look at each other. They just smiled at her.

"I see. Is there more?" Kagaya asked.

"I'm afraid that's all for to now. I still do have some but.... it'll be for discussions later on in the future." Kazumi answered as she bowed down.
"My apologies if I couldn't stay too long."

"No need, your short time with us is such a valuable one. I'm lucky to be able to see you personally Kazumi-sama." Kagaya said.

"Please, don't be too formal towards me. Kazumi's alright, Kagaya-sama." Kazumi replied.

"Well you're calling me formally."

"Kagaya-san, is that alright now?"

"I'll think about it." Kagaya grinned.

Kazumi just let out a silent sigh as she bowed again before leaving.

'Ubuyashiki Estate.... now that I've done this I totally can't become a demon now. I'm afraid Muzan might even find this place because of me.'

Kazumi vanished from where she's standing as she left the estate.

     The night has fallen again as Kazumi's at a village. She's now fighting a demon who attacked the place and caused some minor destruction. The very same village where her Frost Estate is currently located.

'Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance: Caprice.'

She then leapt forward as she instantly managed to take the demon down. As she finish doing so, she went towards a man who's bleeding while the medics are still nowhere to be seen. She immediately stopped it and stayed there with him.

"Don't worry sir, I stopped your bleeding so you'll live." Kazumi said calmly.

The man just calmed down and slightly nodded. As Kazumi saw some people coming their way, she stood up about to leave when the man kept a hold of her cloak.

"Please.... don't.... leave." The man muttered out.

'If those people see me.... I'm doomed.'