Roses, Bulges, and Dresses

Start bij het begin

"You can come in." Asami said, gesturing for Korra to come inside.

"T-Thanks. I brought you a sandwich." Korra handed Asami her sandwich.

"Thanks." They walked up to Asami's room. Korra had to lug her tope bag upstairs.

"Is that what took you so long?" Asami asked gesturing to her sandwich.

"Well not exactly...look Asami I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that stuff about going to homecoming with you. It was wrong of me and it was stupid. And I care too much to lose you over something dumb that I said. I'm sorry." Korra looked at Asami with pleading eyes.

"It's okay Korra. It really is. I forgive you, it's just I was a little hurt when you said it. But I'm over it and you know You can't get rid of me that easy." Asami laughed.

"Phew. I was really scared for a minute." Korra sighed and took a deep breath.

"Yeah it's okay, I don't even wanna go to homecoming anymore." Asami said sitting on her bed. Korra's eyes grew really wide.

"O-Oh i-is it that you don't wanna go without going with Iroh?" Korra asked.

"Nope. Well it depends on who's asking me. I'm just not in the mood. But anyways, what's in that big bag of yours?" Asami asked laughing.

Should I still ask her? Well I mean she did already forgive me so I don't need to ask her anymore. Fuck it. What's one night going out with your best friend right? That is...if she says yes. "I don't know if I should show you anymore." Korra said looking down.

"Korra, you know you can tell me anything right? I won't judge." Asami gave a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now show me." Asami laughed again.

"Okay, well can you turn around...please?" Asami quirked and eyebrow. "It's nothing bad I promise." Asami did as she was told and turn around. Korra quickly took out the robot and put the flowers and the sketchbook in its hand. Okay here I go.

Korra took a deep breath. "You can turn around now." The robot was right behind Asami when she turned around. Asami looked at the robot with stunned eyes.

"I know you just said that you didn't wanna go, and I totaly understand if you don't wanna go with me. And when I said I didn't wanna go with you at the table, well...I lied. I would love to go with you, but I was nervous and angry and frustrated all at the same time. So yeah...I understand if you don't wanna go with me." Korra waited for an answer.

"Korra, I...I don't know what to say." Asami choked out.

"It's okay, it was worth a try right. Um...I'm gonna go and you can keep all that stuff, it's yours." Korra gave a small smile. Before grabbing her phone and standing up. Say something Asami! You're letting her go! You know you want to go with her! Just go! You and Iroh are basically broken up anyways.

"Wait Korra!" Asami said walking towards her.

"Yeah?" Korra turned around. Asami wrapped her arms around Korra's neck.

"I would love to go with you! I didn't mean to seem like I didn't wanna go earlier. I was just speechless. I didn't expect this out of you! This is such a great homecoming proposal!" Korra put her hands on Asami's back, trying to control her thoughts.