guuuurl

forced to be the helper for a football team
all of them flirted a bit, some more than others
even forcing you to wear a maids dress and clean
The pronouns used will be she/her just to make things easier.
possible tw: sexual assault
it do be smuty sometimes(a lot) doe

Here are the names
1. Jerry - sweet and protective
2. Mark - can't lie for shit and is usually pretty nice
3. Lennon - pervy and strong
4. Alex - big, strong, and protective
5. Danny - lil pervy and assertive
6. James - flirty
7. Jon - very flirty
8. Henry - pervy but respectful
10. Charles - flirty but protective
11. Ethan - very pervy

"I hate you guys." You say as you mop the floor
"aw common you love us~" James cooed at you.
"yeah~ you must love the attention~" Jon says and appears behind you and smacks you on the ass.
"Ah! Dude what the hell!" You yell and slap him.
"alright alright! I'm sorry!" He yells when he sees some of the guys start to slowly move forward, anger all through their faces.
you turn to see half of them about the kill the other guy.
"uh, chill out guys it's ok" You say and they turn back to you and soften their gaze slightly.
"oh it's ok is it?~" Jon says flirtatiously and gets closer.
"do you not see how they are very willing to jump your ass?~" You say flirtatiously back and the other boys laugh and ooouu at your response. You laugh a little then turn back around and grab the mop, bending over in the process(just a little, you wanted them to look). You turn around and see the surprised and blushing faces.Then you ask in a monotone voice cause you're tired.
"Am I done?" to which everyone is seen blushing a tad.
"yeah, you're good for the day." Henry answers looking the other way, blushing more than the rest.
"great. see you guys tomorrow. unless you're finally deciding to let me free so I don't have to wear these dumbass clothes and clean shit for free." You say sarcastically as you put the cleaning stuff away.
"I mean we could pay you," You turn your head in instrest. "...but we'd probably ask for a bit more... if you know what I mean." Danny smirks and you blush.
"I-I-Uh-Um... yeah no I'm good..." You say and turn back around and start walking out.
"You're ganna walk out like that?" Charles asks gesturing to the maid outfit you forgot you wearing.
"oh.. uuh..." This time you forgot to bring extra clothes sense you where in a rush and the clothes you had changed into had been taken by the coach on accident with all the football clothes. Wait... this makes sense... they did it on purpose! They put my clothes with theirs on purpose so I'd have to wear this.. "don't tell me.. you guys took my clothes and put them with yours so I wouldn't have anything else besides this to wear." You say and cross your arms, staring the down. When no one says something you hmm and walk over to Mark, the one that was the most honest. "is that what happened Mark? Don't lie to me, you're the honest one here." You say with slight worry in your eyes.
"I-Um... well the thing is... uuh... guys..?" Mark says and looks over for backup.
"ok so I'll take that as a yes." You say and turn to look at everyone. "honestly I'm too tired to care, just say if it's so."
"ok yeah we did, you caught us, what are you ganna do about it." James asks and smirks.
"Well I was just ganna ask if I could barrow someone's clothes.." You say shyly and look at everyone with puppy dog eyes. "please?"
"..." no one says anything.
"really. Guys, I have to walk home. Are you trying to get me molested? It's bad enough in here, what about out there when I don't have the sane ones protecting me." You slightly yell. while pointing towards a couple guys in the room you know wouldn't hurt you.
"Ok ok ok, If I give you my jersey will you be ok?" The nicest of them all, Jerry, says and walks towards you.
"fine. deal. Am I going to have to pay you back..?" You ask with a worry filled face. This is the nicest guy here but they all have dark sides. And he smirks. Of course he smirks.
"Ok how about I play it a little risky." He says getting a little closer. Shit what's happening, was this planned? Omg don't tell me they planned this far. "ok I'll make a deal with you, we get your clothes back for you, but you have to play 7 minutes in heaven with one of us." He and everyone else smirks.
You look around.
"What the fuck is wrong with you guys.." You laugh slightly. "fine, whatever will get me home the fastest. But. I want a ride home." Everyone's smirks get larger.
"Wow you think that one of us is going to go the extra mile in the seven minutes?~" Ethan says and the others laugh more as you blush red.
"N-N-No! J-Just Tired Ok!!" You stutter and yell and everyone laughs more. "Omg can I just get my clothes!!" You yell.
"Nope gatta play the game" James says and wraps his arms around you from behind. The sudden action scared you a little and you flinched not expecting such affection. None of the boys had really touched you besides the occasional slap on the ass, but that was a thing they all did.
"b-but—" You stutter as you look around and Jon walks over to the front of you and tilts up your chin.
"easy pretty eyes, we wouldn't hurt a hair on your pretty little head." He says and gets almost close enough to kiss you.
"N-no thank you." You say and put your hand up to cover his mouth, clearly uncomfortable.
"aww common baby, you've got the hottest guys all on you and wanna bail?" Danny appears to the side.
"C-can I just get my clothes and leave? I won't even ask for a ride." You say fast and look around. "do you have them somewhere? You guys must've planned this, right? So where are they?" Then some finally start realizing how uncomfortable you are with the guys trying to swoon you.
"Common, I know where your clothes are." Jerry says with an outstretched hand and pink cheeks. Thank you Jerry!
"thank you." You say and grab his hand and come with him.
"damn Jerry got chosen." Charles said.
"It's always the nice ones." Henry agreed.
"I actually kinda wanted to be it." Alex says, his hand outstretched as well, just a couple moments late to helping you.
"Yeah, I mean most of us did." Someone agrees and looks at the others.