𝟏𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

*****

*****

"What the hell is going on?" I say out loud as I enter my dad's trailer and come upon Jughead arguing with some blondie with a Serpent jacket.

"Adalynn Jones." The blondie turns around to face me.

"Penny." I said confused as to why she was in my house arguing with my brother. "Jughead what's going on?" I quickly asked looking over at my brother.

"Nothing Aurora, okay." He says shaking his head.

Penny pulls her phone out and shows me a video. I take a closer look and see my brother carrying a crate which more than likely has drugs in it with Archie into a warehouse.

"Jughead, what the hell." I say continuing to look at the video.

Penny sighs and looks over at my brother. "This is insurance you'll do what I say. And if you cause a stink, either of you." He says turning back to me. "You can't back out now, Jughead. Don't you ever raise your voice to me ever again, I will make sure that this video goes straight to the Sheriff's office." She turns to me before once again looking back at Jughead. "God, imagine what that would do to your dad's heart. Break it, right?" She finally concludes.

"Why?" I hear my brother lowly say as his eyes begin to water. "Why me?" He added.

"FP made me a promise, that he didn't keep. As far as I'm concerned his debt is his sons, which in other words means yours." Penny says with a smirk.

She turns over towards the door and walks up to it. Stopping in front of me.

"You're in bed with me." Penny said in my ear with a smirk.

I quickly grabbed her arm and squeezed it, pulling her back in front of me. "Don't get me confused Penny. You can intimidate my brother all you want, but with me, things move differently." I say letting her go.

"You've been warned." She said heading out of the door and closing the door behind her.

I walked up to my brother and saw the tears that we're about to be released from his eyes.

"Aurora I..." he begun shaking his head.

"Shhh." I quickly cut him off. I pulled him in for a hug and ran my hand through his hair. "I don't know what you was thinking Jughead." I said softly knowing he could hear me. I pulled myself away from him and looked him in the eyes. "Go get some rest, you look terrible." I said tapping his shoulder.