Chapter 1: Blasted

The winds on the caribbean sea were angry that day, and very unforgiving. The weather for sailing was suppose to be not too good for today. The anger of the sea was getting worse and worse by the minute. Yells from above was suddenly heard, and the sound of metal against metal was heard. Grunts and shouts, from above the deck. I was suppose to be sent to England to turn up the matters with a group of people called: Templars. With the sudden wet substance that hit my face and slid down from my forehead, down my lip, to my jaw. Now having the sudden smell of blasted iron, and the taste of iron, it was in fact blood, and someone else!

First of all I never wanted to become this blasted politician that my family wanted me to be. But I couldn't just sit there and wait for this boat to sink, while the crew above risk their lives just to get me to England. I got off that splintered wood chair and god forsaken that chair, I was sure I already had splinters stuck in my legs or the rear. Now I quickly grabbed my small bag of gun powder and my pistol.  I quickly made my way to the upper deck, I ducked quickly nearly getting my head chopped off. Quickly dodging another attack, I pointed the gun and pulled the trigger. The smell of gun powder inhaled into my nose and the cold soaking feeling was getting to me. The pirate fell on the wooden deck with an agonising scream, I widen my eyes as the sickening feeling came to my gut, the feeling of throwing up, as the spit bubbled in my throat. I had killed a person...

I quickly went to help captain Lucial, he seemed to be having a big problem with fighting off two men. He was truly a good Captain, he treated his men with respect and loyalty, as they did the same for him. His black and a few strips of white in his slicked back hair that was now stuck to his face as he had that devilish look in his eyes, a fire that would never go out until he would parish. I quickly shot off another shot, and blood stained the enemies white shirt, as he had fell to the ground as well. With a small thanks from the captain and some recognition was enough to keep me going. My long brown hair stuck to my face and chocolate eyes averted from them to another that swung another sword at my head. I pointed the gun at the enemy and pulled the trigger. It just made a click sound, aw I forgot this gun needed reloading. It doesn't have unlimited bullets ya know. It was either the option of running or getting my head decapitated. Hm I don't like the sound of the word 'decapitation' I think I will pick..... 

Too late! I was suddenly knocked forward and into the sea. Not even having enough time to hold my breath. I hated the shocking feeling when I have to open my eyes in water, it just makes a electrifying feeling in my body making me want to gasp or let out all of my air. I quickly tried to get to the surface of the water. Now gasping for air, the waves making me go in the direction I did not want to go. I reached for the side of the ship trying to get back up and fight. I was suddenly knocked back into the ocean by an explosion, the gun powder barrels in the lower deck had exploded, Knocking the crew, the enemy, and I into the ocean. Knowing this was a new start to who I was going to be.

This is a story I have always wanted to write but I could never think how it would go, I have always wanted to write a pirate story. Also I have never written a story with an Oc it's been really fun! I hope you have enjoyed:) I am hoping I could get a few reads on this or even a vote would be amazing. Thanks again :) And happy New years!

-Breanne