Chapter 1 - A First Kiss

Start from the beginning

'No! You were right- I have had too much to drink!' Theo wiped away a tear from his eyes, his drunken laughter louder and almost more contagious. 'Haha! This is the most fun I've had all night! I can't stop laughing! Hahaha!' Rolling his eyes, Tesoro looked up at Theo, noticing his smartly cut, rough beard that traced his top lip and chin.

'That's because you're the one on top!' Finally, Theo stoped laughing long enough to look at Tesoro properly. 

'I'm always the one on top' He winked as he took in Tesoro's now lopsided, ruff quiff and his fair yet warm complexion. Theo snickered like a school boy and tried to get up again, still trying to keep down his laughter. Eventually, Tesoro laughed. The sight of a drunken Theo too much to hold in.

'Seriously..? You're not going to be able to get up are you' Trying to push Theo off of his chest, Tesoro caught Theo's now matted and even more ruffled hair in his fingers. Their eyes locked and finally Theo looks into Tesoro's eyes.

'You just can't keep your fingers out of my hair, can you?' Theo smoothly said, still staring, a small smirk on his face at the fact that Tesoro was doing exactly the same.

'Well you are kind of on top of me.' Tesoro gave a short but sweet smirk of an almost sexy sarcasm, making Theo smile smugly.

'I don't blame you - my hair is irresistable...' He readadjusted his arms, his hands resting on the ground close to Tesoro's shoulder, and tried once more to get up but collapsed again. 'Oh, for the love of...'

Tesoro looked straight up now, directly into Theo's eyes and smiled warmly. Theo smiled back, finding himself slowly moving closer to Tesoro, only to find Tesoro's hand once again tangled in his hair. Looking into his eyes, Theo finally fell silent, the world around almost stopping for them.

Tesoro reached up, his hand on Theo's cheek and chin, not daring to break the hold between their eyes. Then, almost as if everything else had disappeared, Theo leaned in closer also, so close that Tesoro could feel Theo's breath on his lips.

Slowly, cautiously, Tesoro pressed his lips up and kisses Theo, their eyes closed. Theo brushed his beard against Tesoro's Chin as they kissed, Tesoro's hand brushing also through Theo's hair. Theo's hand moved up to Tesoro's cheek, resting it there in the warmth and calm of the moment.

Slowly, Tesoro broke away from the kiss slightly and looked into Theo's eyes again, both needing air and to look in Theo's eyes once again. But the look in Theo's eyes are blank. A pointless stare.

Suddenly flushing red once more, Tesoro pushed a now much lighter feeling Theo off of him. 'I'm sorry...' he only just managed to say as he ran off down the street leaving Theo alone on the floor.

Theo proped himself up on one arm, a little bewildered, and could only wait until he sobered up a bit until he could get up agian.

Tesoro, running back to his house and collapsing behind the front door, cried of exhaustion, embarrassment and happiness. Something that he had never felt before. A new feeling filled his stomach, a mixture of feeling sick and just feeling warm.

***The next day...***

Tesoro walked into the order, scared and anxious to have to see Theo again. Searching the room as he entered, Tesoro spotted Theo lying on the couch with his head in Michaela's lap. 'It hurts, Michaela...' he moaned to himself, trying to gain her attention.

'Well here's an idea: perhaps you shouldn't go out on massive bar crawls every Saturday!' She sayaid, laughing slightly under her breath.

'Don't try to change me!' Theo shifted on Michaela's lap, one hand cradeling his head and the other rubbing his temple. Tesoro, deciding to attempt to sneak past them without them realising, silently began to walk around the back of the couch.