Y/N arrives at her own shop, her grandparents are sitting at one of the tables, and Y/N places the onigiri on it. After eating lunch, and tidying up some more, they decided to return back home before it gets dark.

When she's home, she takes a shower and gets into her room. Y/N takes her phone and opens the messaging apps. Y/N looks for Kita's number that Osamu gave to her, and starts typing on her phone.

Sender: Y/N

Recipient: Kita Shinsuke

Good evening, Kita san?

I'm L/N Y/N, I got your number from Miya san from Miya Onigiri. I'm about to start my rice bowl restaurant. I would like to order supplies of rice from you Kita san. I'll be waiting for your response.

Thank you

Sent

Y/N just place her phone on the bedside table, when a message came in. She checks it and it's from Kita.

Y/N: he's fast...

Y/N opens the text and reads it.

Sender: Kita Shinsuke

Recipient: Y/N

Good evening L/N san, I'm Kita Shinsuke local rice farmer. I've heard of you from Osamu this afternoon. I'd be happy to be your supplier. I have various kinds of rice, so maybe you should try which one suits you better. You can come to my storage, or I could try to make time to deliver some samples for you.

Sender: Y/N

Recipient: Kita Shinsuke

I could come to your storage Kita san, please give me your addresses. 

Thank you

Sent

Ting!

Sender: Kita Shinsuke

Recipient: Y/N

Alright, my address is XX street. Please tell me when will you come to my storage. I'll be back from delivering some good after 9 a.m, so you can come after that time. Thank you

With this, Y/N plans to visit Kita's farm tomorrow morning.

_________________________________________

Y/N is going to the address that Kita gave her last night. She gets of the bus and walk a little more before arriving at the destination.

Y/N's now standing in front of rice field. She saw a house and a storage house, and decided to walk there.

Y/N knocks in the door of the house. Not long after, the door slides open. An old lady looking at Y/N and smiles.

Kita's Gm: why hello dear... how can I help you?

Y/N: um hello, good morning... I'm L/N Y/N... I'm looking for Kita san...

Kita's Gm: do you mean Shinsuke?

Y/N: ah yes...

Just then a male voice was heard.

Kita: L/N san?

Y/N looks back and meet eyes with Kita.

Y/N: Kita... san?

Kita nods his head and puts the grains on his hands down then bows politely, Y/N too return the gesture. Just then Kita's Grandmother speak.

Kita's Gm: are you Shinsuke's girlfriend?

Both Y/N and Kita look at Kita's grandmother. Y/N could feel her face grew warm by the misunderstanding.

Kita: no Grandma, she's here to pick rices... I'm sorry L/N san

Kita gently explains to his grand mother and apologize to Y/N. Y/N said it's alright.

Kita excuses himself and walks his grandmother inside the house. Y/N could see how caring Kita is to his grandmother, it makes her smile.

Kita: uh I'm sorry for earlier...

Y/N: uh no... it's alright... I'm L/N Y/N... nice to meet you Kita san.

Kita: Kita Shinsuke, nice to meet you too...

Kita walks Y/N to his storage area, where there's a small hut where he used to rest when he's working.

Kita has already cooked some of his rices for Y/N to try. Y/N found all of Kita's rice is really good.

Y/N: your rice are all good Kita san...

Kita watches as Y/N happily compliments his rice. He's happy at the praises.

Kita: Thank you so much... so you just moved here?

Y/N: ah yes, I've just moved in recently with my grandparents...

Kita sees a slight of sadness in Y/N's eyes. Y/N finally decided what rice that she would pick.

Y/N: I, would love to use this one Kita san...

Kita: alright...

Kita writes down on his note on what type of rice and the amount of rice that she needs every week. He also wittes down the shop's address.

Kita: thank you so much for ordering from me... I'll deliver the first supply next week early in the morning, along with Osamu's order.

Y/N: ah, Miya Onigiri's

Kita walks Y/N to the bus stop. Y/N could see what a gentleman Kita is. While they wait for the bus to come, they chatted a little more.

Y/N: Kita san... please visit our shop when we're open...

Kita: I'll be stopping by...

Y/N: thank you Kita san...

Kita: Be careful L/N san...

The two bows at each other before Y/N gets on the bus and leaves.

Starting from today...

The two will see each other frequently...