"Um, yeah. That would be awesome of you. At least I could be sure to make it to class in time." You chuckled.

"But there's still 15 minutes left?" Kenma asked, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

'Omg, thats adorable.'

"I know, but I just prefer to arrive early than to arrive late, know what I mean?" You laughed nervously under his intense golden eyes. You bent down to pick up your stuff and noticed Kenma doing the same. You were thankful that he had the heart to help you out and not just let you down to pick all your stuff up by yourself, you'd feel embarrassed if he ever did. Though you missed the pencil Kenma had quickly stuffed inside his pocket. Not like you'd notice it disappear anyways.

Time skip...

When the day was over you took out your gym uniform for your locker once again and walked to the girl's bathroom. The boy's practice had went pretty well so you had high expectations for the next one. The students in the school all prepared for their own clubs as you did for yours.

Half way through your peaceful walk to the bathroom, you crossed path with Kuroo and Kenma, both walking side by side like before. These two really did fit like best friends. It was heartwarming to watch. You could tell the bond between the two of them was strong. And nothing in the world could break it.

"Hey! (L/N)!" Kuroo greeted with his normal grin. Kenma had only slightly lifted his eyes to look, but they fell back down just as quickly in his video game. You waved lazily at them and smiled back.

"Hey, guys. Ready for practice? I'm just gonna go change and then I'll be going to prepare the stuff." You said, lifting your messenger bag, showing off the uniform in it.

"Actually, that's what we came to you for. Coach Nekomata told us to inform you that practice will no longer be in the afternoon on Tuesday and Thursday. Since we already have practice in the morning we won't need to have them after school. He told us that he didn't want to train us too hard since we already seemed to do enough. So you can take your girly stuff back to your locker cause I don't think you'll need them anyways." Kuroo grinned, making a head motion to your bag.

"Oh! Ok, then I'll just put my stuff back in it's place and I'll be right back." You said.

"Wait? Right back? You're gonna walk with us? But I thought you went the other way?" Kuroo asked, confused. You nodded, agreeing to his statement.

"Yeah you're right! Usually I do, but tonight I'm studying with Kenma. He suggested to help me with my math. I couldn't say no to a friend's help, am'I right?" You grinned before turning around and walking back to your locker. Stunned, Kuroo watched your form walk away from them, before completely disappearing around the corner.

The raven haired boy took a solid minute to process what you had just said while staring wide eyed at the place you had just ran of to. Kenma had done what? HE asked YOU for his help in math? HIM? King of antisociale? Asked someone- yeah he was definitely sick. Probably hit his head on his nightstand again while waking up in the morning, or maybe even...

Oh...

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

HE KNEW!!

Kuroo knew very well...VERY very well, even.

Kuroo smirked widely and casted his gaze towards his best friend who gamed without a care in the world. The oldest of the two nudged the youngest with his elbow, succeeding in
gaining his attention. Kuroo wiggled his eyebrows, knowing damn well that Kenma would understand. The latter looked up and glared at the suggestive look his idiot of a friend was sending him.