rewrite our code part 1

This is my first official freed x reader so i hope you like it and my original title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person pov

You and your boyfriend jack had broke up awhile ago over the phone and for 2 months you and freed have dated. You and freed have had a good vibe and relationship going. But to be honest he was just a replacement for jack. You been having second thoughts about your relationship with freed. So you decided to break up with him to let your heart at ease. While you were walking you kept on thinking about your decision. It stabbed your heart to decide this but you knew it was the best for you. You opened the guild doors and paced yourself over to freed. You hugged him from behind whispering " hi my rune knight ". He turned and hugged you back. " hi my damsel in distress ". Your heart felt as if it was being squeezed and stabbed a 100 times over and over again. " my knight....can we talk outside "? You asked. He nodded as you dragged him outside.
Freed's POV

(Y/n) dragged me out of the guild and into the back. " we need to break up " she said. I was shocked....we shared so many moments but...why now?! " sorry princess i didn't hear you right " " let's break up " i felt anger rise up inside of me. I raised my hand and....