#48

I know I wasn't active for a few days. I just want to wish you all a very "early" happy new year! 2021 has begun. The future is coming. And we don't know what's gonna happen. Will the humans or technology will take over the world? I think technology.
Anyway I have few things to say. Not a few, a lot!
I just got back from a 3 day break.....think. And I have like about 400+ notifications, and the comments from my last announcement, and a some broad messages from people. I was surprised how NICE you people are. I'm being sarcastic. Did I do something wrong to get these names at me? People called me drama starter, loser, cheater, liar, bitch, dick and more names. For the people who said those things at me: you don't care about how I feel when you call out names at me like that. You only care about your self! You have no idea how I feel right now. You all a rude and as selfish as shit!
I know I have done a lot of bad things, and I'm sorry. But I must take my leave of you all. For real this time. You might be already saying that I will be coming back. But no this time. I'm being serious this time. Ok. Also for the ones who bullied me, don't judge me if you don't know who I am. Because no one of you no who I am. Because you didn't meet me in real life. So don't judge people if don't know who that person is from real life. Ok!
The only people who supports and respects me is the Amazing_Writers_06 . But I think they hate me as well. Also, I won't be on Discord anymore. I deleted it myself. So, I'm out.
And, Happy "early" new year all! Hope you have a great time with your family. And stay safe out there. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I hope you all got what you want....
I'll be deleting Wattpad after 1 hour.