Pragya: see Tanu I don't know if you are planning something or what, but I could see truth in your eyes but how..

Tanu: I know Pragya it's hard to believe what I am saying now, but I swear to god that I'm not doing or planning anything.. I just want to apologise for everything I had done.. I promise you this will be our last meeting..

Pragya: I'm glad you understood your mistakes Tanu, so forget everything and go ahead in your future, be free in your life..

Tanu: are you not angry at me?
She asked as Pragya did not even scold her!

Pr: when you have realised your mistake what's the point in getting angry? So just let everything go and be happy in your life.. take the right decision, make your life beautiful..

Tanu: thankyou Pragya.. thankyou she wiped her tears, friends? She asked by forwarding her hands to Pragya

Pr: sure saying both hugged eachother

Tanu: ok so take care and bye I'm going back to USA, I'm sorry again Pragya, you both are really made for eachother, no one can separate you both, be happy always, say my sorry to Abhi too and the whole family I'm sorry and bye my friend, saying s...

Tanu: ok so take care and bye I'm going back to USA, I'm sorry again Pragya, you both are really made for eachother, no one can separate you both, be happy always, say my sorry to Abhi too and the whole family I'm sorry and bye my friend, saying she went while Pragya nodded happily as Tanu took a step to move in her life,she was happy for her, she was happy as she got a good friend now.

Pragya now went to the hospital where she saw Purab dadi, RS dadi, Sarla maa and Alia sitting there tensed...
As soon as Alia saw her she came towards her and held her shoulder,

Alia: only because of you my bhai everytime gets into problems, after you came bhai became like this.. first that Neil was about kill bhai, then this accident bhai went to save you, if your were in the car bhai wouldn't have lost his memory, bhai's life is always in danger because of you..I Alia Mehra who was not attached to anyone but I loved my bhai if something happens to him then..saying broke down into tears

Seeing her like this Pragya hugged her to comfort her