𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

Osman and Bala were asleep when Osman had a dream, a very odd dream.

*Osman's dream*

'OSMAN!' calls a voice . It was Ertugrul bey. 'Baba!' calls back, 'Where are you?' 'Keep walking through the forest in one direction until you find a huge tree and a man under it' answers his father. Osman did what his father told him to do and, sure enough, he found this tree and underneath the tree sat the ERTUGRUL BEY 'Take a seat, son' said Ertugrul, his words surrounding Osman with joy, 'Osman, very soon you will rescue a new born baby, you will raise her, she will become a great warrior with your children and your yet to be born daughter, Fatma. It will be a great change for the kayi, and she shall be called leyla.' continued Ertugrul. Osman smiled with joy but when he turned around his father was gone. Immediately after that, Osman woke up; he was shocked but happy about the dream he had but he wished his father was alive to meet his children.

The next day, Osman was out with his alps and, out of nowhere he heard a noise. It was a cry, as if it was coming from a baby . Osman Bey followed the noise and found a baby with a man, lying on the floor. The man said, 'Youmust be Osman Bey, this is my daughter. (cough cough) She was born 1 day ago and her mother died after birth. Shortly after, my tribe was raided by some rogue mongols. I am dying, my daughter has not opened her eyes yet. I want her to open her eyes to see you as her father and your wife as her mother and your unborn as her kardas and a lady of your tribe. Please take her as your daughter, give her your noble souls and raise her,'he said.

'Of course I will,' Osman said as a tear dropped from his eye. The man took his last breath, said his shahada and his eyes glazed over. Osman looked at the girl and said in her ear 'Allah u Akbar , Allah u Akbar, Allah u Akbar, your name is Leyla , your name is Leyla , your name is Leyla', then he said 'ah kizim you were the girl in my dream. Inshallah, my dream was right, my daughter that shall soon be born, who we will name fatma, after the prophets youngest daughter, will be your younger sister. Haydi, let's take you back to the tribe,' He mounted his horse, Karayel, and went back to the tribe.

He entered his tent and, found Bala sat down drawing a design on a plate. She looked up, and smiled saying, 'Osman is this the child from your dream?' 'Yes this is Leyla.'Bala took the baby into her arms and smiled 'You will be my daughter. I thought I would never be able to have a child. I prayed day and night but Allah granted me with 2 children and Inshallah even more.' She said then looked up at Osman. They both smiled and at that moment, Leyla opened her eyes for the first time and smiled for the first time. 'She is a truly magnificent baby.' said Osman as he took the baby from Bala and walked to their Selcan Ana.

Two days later the family were at the dining table having dinner and out of nowhere, Bala felt a sharp pain in her stomach and as she tried to stand, she fell. Osman and the people around Bala caught her. 'Gunduz, ogul,  go and call the midwife ' said Selcan in worry and in joy at the same time.

 Not long later Bala woke up and found herself with Aygul, Gonca, Selcan Ana and the midwife beside her and she said in confusion, 'What is going on! Where is Osman'im?' 'Kizim, Osman is outside because you are in labour ' replied Selcan. About an hour later, Osman entered the room with Leyla and saw a baby. It was fatma, the daughter Bala had. Osman gave Selcan Leyla and picked up Fatma and read the adhan as he did for Leyla. Then he led his 2 daughters beside each other and said 'You two will grow up and become sisters and amazing warriors for the tribe.'

A/N

Hey guys, this chapter was written by Sara ♥️ 

I hope you like the start  sorry it's sooo short. We will make the chapters longer as we go!