Forever me and you, Bette's part. Part 1

Funeral day of Jenny.

Bette was looking for a black pantsuit in the boxes. After Jenny's funeral Bette and Tina will leave for New-York. A new life in New-York with her big love.

"Tina! Did you saw in which box my black pantsuit went?" Bette yelled from upstairs. Bette searched in all the boxes, but couldn't find that fast.

"Mama B?" Angie came to Bette. "Yes sweetheart.." Bette was still searching. "I'm sad." Angie was holding her bear and had tears falling down her face. Bette stopped for a moment and took Angie on her lap, while she sat herself on the bed.
"Why babygirl?" Bette wiped away Angie's tears.
"because we are leaving here. I love the pool, the house and it here with you and Mama T" Angie sobbed more.
"Oh, but babygirl. We will have that also in the other house. And Mama T will also be there. Just the three of us" Bette smiled and kissed her daughters cheek.

Angie jumped off her lap and kissed Bette's cheek. "You always make me feel happy again, Mama B".

Angie played with her bear on the bed, while Bette found her pantsuit. Bette dressed herself in it and went downstairs to Tina with Angie.

"hey babe. Is this okay? I will be glad when this day is over" Bette sighed and kissed Tina soft on the lips