prologue - grade 5

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
' 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝟓 '

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Warning ; lowkey gore...?

ih8limey

ih8limey:
WHERE TF R U

ih8limey:
TWO PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO FIGHT ME

Me:
who

ih8limey:
IDEKK THE GUY AT THE FRONT JUST TOLD THEM TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE SAW HOW SCARED I LOOKED

ih8limey:
SOMEONES GONNA SNATCH ALL MY FCKING QUARTERS HURRY

Me:
wait I'm almost there gosh

Limey sort of become a scaredy-cat. In Kindergarten she was naive and young so she was never really scared of anything but once she grew up she sort of became quieter and socially awkward around people.

Well except for me, obviously.

I was her best friend, so she obviously wouldn't be awkward around me.

I walk into the arcade and saw Limey sitting on one of the chairs, furiously pressing the buttons. Eyes concentrated and fingers going in a themed pattern.

"I'm here," I said as I sat down in front of her and added a Quarter in so I could play a round with her next round.

"You're late, what'd you do? Beat up a kid?" She asked, buttons still being pressed like there was no tomorrow.

"So funny, just late,"

I started to get more physically active this year. Beating kids up, getting suspended. Limey got mad at me a lot since she would have to be alone at school a lot and in a bully's eye, she was perfect. Short, small, pretty, innocent-looking, quiet and a dumb girl would be their target. I had to admit, she was pretty, no denying that.

I had a crush on her when I was younger.

But when people were picking on her, I would scare them away since I knew how to deal with people. So without me, she was pretty much fucked but I would always make it up to her when my suspensions were over by buying her ice cream or something.

"I'll beat you," She said. "oh and can I spend the night?" She asked.

Her Mom died when she was born so it's always just been Her and her Dad. Her Dad wasn't necessarily a bad person, he was just a lawyer and was out late a lot since being a lawyer took up most of his life. Limey hated being home alone though so I would let her sleepover often since my parents were practically never home too. Business to business trips all over the world.

Our parents don't even know about each other. Well, that's a lie, when we were in Grade 2 I met her Dad very briefly but he probably doesn't even remember me. And for me, my Mom met her also briefly in the 1st Grade, again, she probably doesn't even remember her either. I didn't tell them about Limey, solely for the reason that I barely see them. Plus I didn't call them much when they were gone either.