MATTIA'S IV: {She's totally blushing😂 I forgot how cute she can be!}

-Mattia: "You're totally blushing!" *Giggles*
-Y/N: "You know what! You're sleeping in the coach today!" *Said Y/N as she's turned around*
-Mattia: "Wait?! We're you planning on me sleeping in the same bed with you!" *Tries to hold in giggles*
-Y/N: "Whatttttttttttttt! Who said that😅😐" *Nervously laughs*

Y/N'S IV: {Fuck!! I'm so dumb😐}

-Mattia: "Turn around* *Stands behind Y/N*
-Y/N: "What do you wa-" *Mattia kisses Y/N*

Y/N POV: When Mattia kissed me, I pushed him away. I wasn't the same girl I was 5 years ago. I wanted an apology first. Yes, I still love him but that doesn't mean I'm going to let him kiss me without apologizing first but then I realized teasing him was foolish of me to do.

-Y/N: "I'll bring you a blanket since it does get a little cold in the living room." *Walks away*

MATTIA IV: great... I'm sleeping on the coach

MATTIA POV: Y/N really has changed. If I did this 5 years ago she could've kept on going with the kiss but now she's more mature. Wait no. Mature isn't the right word. I would say she's... responsible now.

She walks in with a big black fluffy blanket.

-Y/N: "Here you go. It's getting late, you should get some rest" *Turns around and walks away*
-Mattia: "Wait!" *Y/N turns around and looks at Mattia* "Sorry about the kiss"
-Y/N: "It's fine. Don't worry about it"
-Mattia: "I would love to take you and esmeray to a restaurant tomorrow?" *Sits on the coach*
-Y/N: "I have a busy schedule tomorrow. You can take esmeray tho. She doesn't have a modeling shoot tomorrow."
-Mattia: "Oh um okay" *Lays down on the coach*

We both said goodnight to each other and Y/N left.

I was bummed out that she didn't have time to go with us tomorrow but I guess there's no choice.

The next day(8:00am)

MATTIA POV: I was awakened by a sizzling noise and plates. When I opened my eyes, I saw Y/N cooking breakfast. The living room smelled like eggs and sausages. It smelled amazing.

I get up and walk to the kitchen.

-Mattia: "Good morning Y/N" *Rubs eyes*
-Y/N: "Good morning! I left you a toothbrush in the bathroom! The bathroom is down the hallway last door btw" *Said Y/N while placing the plates on the kitchen table*
-Mattia: "Okay thank you" *Walks away*

While I was talking to Y/N I noticed that she was dressed up so formal. Her hair was in a slick bun. She had a white buttoned shirt tucked inside her black formal pants and some high heels on. It was pretty hot.
I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walk out and head to the kitchen.

-Mattia: "Where's esmeray?" *Looks at Y/N*
-Y/N: "She's still sleeping. She wakes up at 9 so you guys can leave early" *Takes out her phone*
-Mattia: "Where's her favorite restaurant?" *Sits down on the kitchen table*
-Y/N: "She doesn't have one. She loves to eat everywhere" *Puts her phone to her ear* "Your breakfast is ready btw! Now please excuse me but I have to make a phone call" *Walks away*

I've never seen her this busy to be honest. While she was talking to me, she kept walking in a fast pace trying to get all her stuff that she needed. She didn't even look at me once! It's kinda sad knowing that the old Y/N is gone.
The fun one.
The funny one.
The one that would always give me kisses whenever she woke up and I was still sleeping.
She really has changed.

She didn't even have time to sit down and eat breakfast with me. Ofc I didn't want to eat alone so I got up and walked to esmeray's room.

-Mattia: "Wake up princess" *Walks esmeray up with a smile*
-Esmeray: "Good morning daddy!" *Gets up excited*
-Mattia: "Brush your teeth and let's eat breakfast!" *Tickles Esmeray*
-Esmeray: "Ha Ha! Okay🤗Oh and daddy, Please call me Esmi now! You don't always have to call me by my full name" *Smiles and runs to the bathroom*

I smiled...

WORD COUNT: 1195 (ENJOY THE NEXT PAGE😃)

Rn- Right now
IV- Inside voice