Part 3

Karinas pov: After we all got done watching the movie we headed up to Annas room. As soon as we reached her room of course her and Eva both jumped on her bed and began to cuddle. I wanted cuddles to so I layed in between both of them.

Eva: Karina what the hell

Karina: What I just wanted some cuddles too

Eva: why didn't you just ask us to cuddle then

Karina: you seemed busy flirting with your Boo over there

Eva: She's not my Boo

Anna: Yeah I'm not her Boo

Karina: Yeah whatever you say

Evas pov: I swear to god Karina is so annoying sometimes. Why cant she just leave me and Anna alone for 5 fucking seconds we were just cuddling. Then on top of that she wants to ruin our cuddling sesh like jeeez. I then reminded myself Anna and I are just friends so why am I being so protective over her.

Anna: So guys there's this party tonight I was wondering of you guys wanted to go

Eva: yeah I would love too

Karina: same but whos all gonna be there

Anna: I honestly don't know my friend invited me so Im guessing a bunch of teenagers

Karina: ok

Eva: So what time are we going

Anna: Around 7:00 so in about 2 hours

Karina: Guys promise me something

Anna: anything

Karina: First dont get too drunk because you have to drive and don't make me a thirdwheel

Eva: Omg can you shut up already were not dating so how could you be a thirdwheel

Karina: Yall are always flirting

Anna: No we aren't

Karina: Ok fine if you say so

Annas pov: When Karina said were always flirting I kinda started to blush but nor her or Eva could tell. The truths that im always flirting with Eva but she doesn't know it because she thinks im playing with her when in reality I'm not. I honestly think I will never have a chance with her.

TIME SKIP TO PARTY

Evas pov: We arrive at the party and as soon as we walk in all I smell is alcohol. I'm not complaining though I wanna get wasted tonight. Anna and I walk over to the drinks and she grabs the vodka and starts chugging it. After she chugs about half the bottle she pulls me onto the dance floor almost causing me to fall she then starts dancing with me I immediately got butterflies.

Annas pov: I pulled Eva onto the dance floor and we started dancing. Then" Grind on Me" came on and Eva took a step closer to me our faces just inches apart we were so close I could smell the alcohol on her breathe I can hear her breathing getting heavier I started to blush. She then turns around looks me in the eyes and starts grinding all up on me. I was so turned on she continued to grind on me even with people staring at us. After the song ended she looked me in they eyes and smiled I couldn't take it anymore I kissed her she was kissing back so maybe she likes me. Suddenly she pulled away from the kiss. people started cheering.

Eva: Anna why did you kiss me

Anna: Because it was in the moment and I guess I wanted to

Eva: wait did you just say you wanted to kiss me

Anna: uhh yeah

Evas pov: Did Anna just say she wanted to kiss me Omg. I was so shook I ran off towards the drinks and started chugging beer and any type of alcohol I could find. Wait no Anna probably thinks I didn't like kissing her now. Im so dumb for running off like that. I just kept drinking to the point to were I passed out.

Karinas pov: As I was making out with this dude at the party I look over to my right to see Eva passed out on the floor. I hurry up and run over to her and start shouting her name trying to get her to wake up she wouldn't move. "Anna"

Annas pov: I was talking to some friends at the party when I hear Karina calling my name. I follow her voice and I see her on the floor by the drinks holding Eva in her Arms. Omg what happened to Eva

Anna: What happened to her

Karina: I think she got a little to drunk

Anna: Yeah probably lets get her home

Karina: ok lets go but are you sober enough to drive

Anna: Yeah I think. I wouldn't drive if I thought I was going to put One of your lives in danger

Karina: ok

Annas pov: I pick Eva up and hold her over my shoulders as I walk to the car. I dropped Karina of at her house so now I was wondering if I should take Eva home or not. I will let her stay at my house until the morning so I don't have to tell her mom why and how her daughters this drunk. When we get to my house I pick Eva up and take her up to my room and lay her down on my bed and cover he up I then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face when I hear Evas voice.

Eva: Were Am I

Anna: You got so drunk and you blacked out so I brought you here so you didn't have to deal with your mom

Eva: Anna your my favorite person I love you so much

Anna: I love you too but can I finish up in the bathroom

Eva: yeah of course but when your done come cuddle me

Anna: Ok just wait

Eva: just hurry up

AFTER SHE GETS DONE IN BATHROOM

eva: finally it took you long enough

Anna: impatient much

Eva: well when it come to cuddles yeah

Evas pov: Anna got into bed with me and I got on top of her and snuggled my face into her neck and she hugged me so tight I felt so safe in her arms. I soon felt myself fall asleep.