Chapter 1: The Encounter

"Hyung! Why did you turn on the lights?" Taehyung asked. "I swear I heard a loud thud outside. Let me go check." Namjoon replied. The rest of the boys, but Jungkook got up and followed the leader to the front door. "Maybe you were just dreaming, hyung. I didn't hear anything." Jungkook screamed from his bed. Namjoon ignored him and opened the door.

"I-its a girl." Jin stuttered. "She's unconscious? Is she bleeding? Her head its bleeding!" Jimin panicked. "Hyung!! What do we do?" Jhope asked. "The hospital is really far away from our dorm and it might be dangerous to move her, she seems badly hurt. We might endanger her more." Jin replied. "I know what we can do!" Suga said.

A few hours later..

"Thank you for coming out to help us. We really appreciate it." Suga said. "No problem, I'm a doctor, its my job to help those in need." Dr. Jong Suk replied with a smile. "How is her condition, Dr.?" Jimin asked. "She's stable right now, something hit her head pretty badly, but she'll be fine. Don't worry. Just be sure to take care of her, she can't be stressed or be worn out. Give her plenty of food and keep her hydrated." Dr. Jong Suk said. "Okay, thanks again Jong Suk hyung." Jin said. "You're welcome. Remember I just live on the first floor, don't worry about it." Dr. Jong Suk said as he left the boys' dorm.