Wi-Fi In The Sky

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey, Robbie, what did the young shrimp say when his mother-" Cat started.

"I'm a little shellfish. You told me yesterday." Robbie said cutting Cat off.

"Poo."

"Listen, I need your guys help." Robbie said.

"Hm, you need professional help." Rex hummed.

"I don't either." Robbie said.

"Robbie..." Andre started.

"We're trying to work on a script that's due in the morning." Tori said.

"This will just take a second." Rex said.

I sighed. "Okay, what's up?" I questioned.

"Well, on Friday at school, I asked Rex if he wanted to see a movie with me on Sunday night. True or False?" Robbie questioned, turning to the puppet.

Did this kid seriously call us just to ask about a movie?

"You said: "How would you feel about seeing a movie with me on Sunday night?" and I said; "Sounds like a plan." Rex replied.

"Exactly! And now it's Sunday night, and Rex says he has other plans!" Robbie shouted.

"Which I do." Rex added.

"Why would you go make other plans, when you said you'd see a movie with me?" Robbie asked.

"You guys..." I started, but they didn't listen.

"I never said I would see a movie with you. I said; "Sounds like a plan." Rex said.

"What's the difference?"

"You never called me to confirm!"

"I'm going to be a root beer." Andre said, and walked away from the computer.

"Robbie, Rex, you guys work this out yourselves." Beck said.

"Bye Robbie." Tori waved.

I waved goodbye to my best friend, as Tori moved her cursor to remove Robbie from the chat.

"No! Don't kick us out of the chat! No, don't!" Robbie protested, but Tori kicked him out anyway.

Andre came back with his glass of root beer, and sat back down. "All right, back to our script."

Cat spoke up. "Hey, what if we write about a giraffe who learns to love?" She asked.

"A giraffe?" Beck asked.

"That's not good." Andre said.

"No." Tori added.

"Not at all." I added.

"Let's just stick with the kid in the closet." Andre said.

"Yeah. So, I was thinking maybe he comes home from school looking for something, and he goes into his closet and there's a small secret door in the back of-" Tori stopped talking she saw Cat's camera was changing in rainbow colors.

"Cat, what are you doing?" Tori asked.

"I clicked on rainbow. Whooooo." Cat said, as she laughed, and moved her arms around, and sparkles followed her hand movement.

"Will you please stop that?" Tori asked.

"We gotta do this project." Andre added.