Chapter 115: Awful

Start from the beginning

"....."

"I see, so you don't talk that much!" Tokiwa cheerfully said as they stop in front of a door.

As they enter, the slayers were left there outside.

"We better stay here than watch." Kai said as he stare at the door.

"Your body's full of scars but.... it's still nice to my touch." Tokiwa complimented.
"Such a face too! I'm lucky to come visit here!"

Although they're not inside, they could still hear him since these are Kazumi's memories. They all gulped down as Inosuke's really right, that something doesn't feel so good here. And with that, they heard such awful noises. Tengen and Zenitsu having a sharp hearing sense, can't help it but cover their ears, even Kanae whose senses were heightened after becoming a demon, for they could hear it louder than everybody else.

"What.... the.... hell." Sanemi muttered out.

Mitsuri and Shinobu then took some steps back until their backs hit the wall as they cover their mouths with their hands.

'Please.... this can't be.'
Shinobu thought as her legs tremble.

Mitsuri then slid down the wall sitting on the floor as she burry her face on her knees and cry.

They all paled as they kept on hearing it and sweated coldly.

'Please stop.... please stop.... STOP!'
Giyu pleaded in his head as he shortly covered his ears too.

"Even if you guys plead for this to stop, this was what really happened to her." Kai said as he touch the door.
"And we can't change that."

After a while of listening, the sound stopped. They waited. The door soon opened showing Kazumi not wearing her ragged clothes anymore but a black kimono she got inside. Her legs were trembling as she lean on the wall for support.

'Why.... can't I walk properly?'

That's the last straw for them. They bursted out in tears as they look at her retreating back. Just as she come closer to Aiko's door, she felt something crippling out in between her legs. As she look down, she saw blood.

'Why am I.... bleeding?'

And with that, she managed to reach her room while leaving some bloody footprints behind. As she enter the room, she walked closer to Aiko who's sitting on her bed.

"Aiko-san, why am I bleeding?" Kazumi asked.

Aiko had a puzzled look while looking at her, but not until she looked down. Her eyes widened as she instantly bursted into tears. She can't form any words to say.

"Ka.... Kazumi.... Oh my.... Kazumi.... no...." Aiko stuttered as her trembling hands reach out for her.

Kazumi walked closer as she was hugged by Aiko crying crocodile tears.

"I wasn't whipped so why are you crying?" Kazumi asked.

"Kazumi.... who.... who's the animal who did this to you?!" Aiko asked as she hug her tighter.

"I only know his name's Tokiwa. Is there.... something wrong?" Kazumi answered.

".... He's.... an animal." Aiko muttered out.
"I'll give you a bath." She continued as she rose up from her bed and carried Kazumi.

"Alright."
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

This has.... been turned into something very unsightly. Sorry I can't bring myself to write this chapter in a more specific way.... I mean.... I.... seriously can't and I cried.

*When you thought this book is all fun and games not until you read further*Yep

Yep.... that's what I did in this book.

*Don't worry guys, he's dead. He was the demon Kazumi killed in Chapter 68: Demon Mansion.