12. The goblet of fire

En başından başla

"Let's get it over with."

said George in a sleepy, deep voice.

HOLY SHIT!

His voice sounded even more attractive in the morning than usual. I ran into the bathroom to get ready. When I came out after a quarter of an hour I had showered, put on make-up, and put on my school uniform .... Well, partly .... I had put on the black tights and the skirt, but I had decided to keep George's hoodie on .

If I gave it back to him tonight, I wanted him to smell like me. That sounded really cheesy but what should you do when you are in love!

George had to smile when he saw that I was still wearing his sweater. When I saw Hermione's gaze, I pointed inconspicuously at George. She winked at me in response, then woke Fred and Ginny.

After half an hour everyone was finished and we took our robes and went downstairs. I kept looking at my cell phone waiting for a call or a message from my aunt ... but nothing.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine."

said Fred and put his hand on my shoulder. We walked together a little longer before Hermione, Harry and Ron disappeared into the Potions classroom and Ginny set off to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Fred, George and I went to the east wing for and arrived just in time because not a second after us Professor McGonnigal stormed into the classroom.

"Books on page 134."

she said while walking tot he front oft he classroom.

During the whole lesson I could hardly concentrate, on the one hand because of the thing with my parents, on the other hand because this afternoon the participants for the tournament would be selected!

-----------------------

I was sitting between Fred and George and when they both noticed that I was not paying attention ... ...within a second I had the book thrown at the Forehead.

"And what was that for, if I may ask ?"

I asked confused as I rubbed my aching forehead.

"You should pay attention!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to Professor McGonnigal.

"Miss Y/LN maybe you can tell me the answer to that, you seem a little distracted."

shit!

Fred gave me a slight kick against my shin and mumbled something about

"a goblet, it's becoming a goblet."

He whispered.

I looked confused at first and then repeated what Fred had told me.

"Right, with the Vera Verto spell animals are transformed into goblets. Nice to see that you at least master first-grader material miss Y/LN."

Finally Professor McGonnigal turned to the class and continued.

Great!

I had embarrassed myself in front of the whole class!

"Smile through the pain."

said George and had to hold back from laughing out loud.

"Very funny."

"Mister Weasley what's so interesting back there?"

McGonnigal asked, turning to George.

"Nothing."