12. The goblet of fire

In the morning I was awakened by the bright rays of the sun that danced into the room through the open window.

But I decided to keep my eyes closed; everyone was still asleep and I didn't want to wake George up.

Oh my god George!

I almost forgot that he was still lying next to me. I felt his body close to mine, he had his arms wrapped around me as if he would never let go of me. I breathed in his scent and I remembered that I was still wearing his sweater.

I turned around carefully to get a better look at him. I looked at him with my face turned to him. I brushed a streak of his red hair from his face and put my hand gently on his cheek ... He layed there so peacefully.

My heart melted at the sight of him. Suddenly he opened his eyes. A smile crossed his face when he saw that my hand was still on his cheek.

"Did you sleep well?"

he asked and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"According to the circumstances....it was okey I guess."

I whispered back; I didn't want to wake up the others.

Our faces were only a few inches apart, and for the first time I noticed the small freckles on his cheeks and forehead. They could only be recognized if you looked very closely.....

how could it be that I had never noticed that before? The freckles made him even cuter.

"Do I have something on my face?"

he asked and giggled. I had to grin:

"No ... just ... your freckles ..."

I gently ran my hand over his cheek ..

"suits you."

he looked away, embarrassed.

"Hey, I'm talking to you."

I said with mock insult. He looked at me and we both giggled.

"It's just ... I never really liked them."

George had a pretty low self-esteem, understandably, with so many perfect brothers he and the others were probably under a lot of pressure.

"I think they're cute."

Suddenly I heard Hermione sit up in her bed. I almost forgot that the others were there too! George and I sat up in my bed too.

"Well George, did you get lost in the wrong bed?"

Hermione asked sarcastically. George and I looked at each other briefly and had to grin briefly before George lay back in his sleeping bag.

"Not a word to anyone, Granger."

said George, looking expectantly at Hermione, but with a smile on his face. Hermione nodded and finally got up to pull the curtain fully open.

"Hermione!"

I growled.

"What ?! We have Potions with Snape in an hour, and I don't want to be late."

"First ... it can't be Monday again ... and second, YOU have Potions with Snape, I have Transfiguration by McGonigall, with and Fred and George."

I corrected her.

"Why do you always have lessons with the older ones?"

Hermione asked confused. George and I just shrugged and finally I got up too.