Introduction

POV MuLani

I am not who you think I am; I am not a drug dealer, nor am I a prostitute, neither I am not a stripper. I am simply a girl trying to provide for her family by any means necessary. I have what you would call a business; a successful business at that.

In my business, it's all about respect, trust and most of all loyalty and if you don't got that then, you ain't got nothing I won't or need from you!

"I bet you're all probably wondering my name, my name is MuLani Santiago. But the streets call me Patience they say I'm always patient about certain problems or situations. Always saying that I let things slide when I shouldn't. "

MuLani's Journal

"If you love me, you love me for the wrong reasons. Niggas tell me they love me because I'm short, they love when I have to look up at them, they say it's cute. Like what type of shit is that?

Niggas tell me they love me because I'm thick or should I say "All Women."

They say they never seen a black woman with so much ass and titties.

So beautifully made with nice melanin skin and beautiful curves. They say most black women are either or .

Either they have a big ass and small titties or big titties and a small ass. Niggas tell me they love my full pink lips they look so plumped and soft.

Niggas say they find passion and angry in my cat eyes, and they'll do anything I say. Niggas tell me they love my body they beg to grab and feel on me. They honestly think I want to be captured in there embrace and to press my breast against their torso; one thing they don't know is...
I don't need a man to make me feel whole.

POV Narrator

"at least that's what she thought ..."

It all began when MuLani father was murder he was the most notorious drug dealer in New York City, his name held weight and still do. After he died MuLani's mother couldn't bear the feeling of losing her one true love. She couldn't face the pain that comes with grieving, so she started using drugs help with her pain and to hide her feelings and hurt from herself she didn't wanna feel it. It got so bad to the point where she was selling her body for cocaine, she spent all the money MuLani's father left for them and that made MuLani have to step up and take care of herself and her little brother Sincere.

She was young when her mom got on drugs, she remember everything. Meanwhile Sincere  just wanted to forget about his whole childhood. He couldn't bare to see his mom strung out on crack. His friends would joke on him every day about it .

MuLani's mother Tanisha would leave her two kids at home by themselves for days, weeks, even months at a time just for some crack. One time she left them at home for 6 months straight MuLani thought she would never see her mother again until one day she reappeared but not in a way MuLani was expecting..

One day MuLani and Sincere was coming from school when they noticed their front door was open but not broken into they was suspicious as they walked in their home slowly they notice nothing was gone or missing from the house, they looked around everything seemed to be in place besides one door they decided never to open again , which was their mother's door.

As MuLani enter slowly she can see a corpse led out on the bed with a needle in the corpse arm she thought her eyes was deceiving her. She thought it was all a dream but she was wrong. The corpse that was laid out in front of her was her mother Tasha.

Her brother enters the room seeing his mother laid out dead he couldn't do anything but sit there and stare his heart was shattered into a million pieces. He couldn't believe that his mom went this far , MuLani eventually called 9-1-1 . She and Sincere didn't bother riding with the ambulance; they were too hurt by their mother's sudden leaving they felt there mother put herself in this predicament. MuLani was angry with her mother for leaving them and choosing drugs over her kids, but she guessed that's what drugs did to you. 

After a while, they were notified about their mother's passing and also was notified about the drug her mother took before her death which was heroin and cocaine was in here system. MuLani She thought the CPS was going to come and take her and her brother away and separate them but for some reason no one never showed on her doorstep for them.

Eventually she stopped worrying herself about it, but she was still cautious they could take her and Sincere at any moment. MuLani figured maybe it was a blessing and a curse. She knew the bills wasn't going to pay themselves so she went out in search for a job but not a regular job she wasn't old enough until one day she met this girl a little older then she was , who put MuLani on to stripping and a little side hustle on the side but that became a little too deep and something terrible happened .

They became best friends MuLani went down to the strip club like her best friend told her,  she knew they wouldn't ask for her ID and MuLani looked very much older then what she was; so they hired her right on the spot.

As time went by, MuLani best friend started showing her the ropes of things and MuLani began stripping making big money but MuLani felt that wasn't enough, so she started selling drugs on the side with her best friend everybody respected her as they learned who exactly she was . Also who her father once was , because her best friend made sure to tell them but MuLani never knew why people would have so much fear when she walked up.

One day her best friend got murdered so they say; but her body was never found... MuLani believed that it was just a coincidence that her and her best friend ran into each other and met. But little did she know ...

Present Day

Tossing and turning , putting her bed through the struggle; for some reason she felt like someone was watching her , but her eyes was close and she was too scared to open them . She hesitated to open her eyes and finally she did to her surprise she didn't see anything . But she still had this feeling that she couldn't shake .

A loud Noise coming from the door , MuLani jumped up grabbing her gun sim towards the door . She was ready to put a bullet in a nigga's dome . The mysterious person started grabbing on the knob shaking it trying to get in.  She was alert from what she can remember from the night before Sincere was at his girlfriend house; then a unclear voice began to speak  "Yo, it's 7:00 o'clock time to get this paper , wake up !" As MuLani let out a deep breath it was just her little brother Sincere, he was always so eager to make money. Let's just say he was more impatient then patient . Sincere was a tall  brown skin  dominican with tattoos every where and long curly hair, every girl in New York City was always ready to drop they drawer for him . He was the type to stay to his self and make money and he never was interested in the girls him and his crew would be around , he thought they were very ghetto hood rats who didn't know how to act . He didn't like that . He didn't like girls to show they ass every time a nigga came around and he didn't like for a girl to be so thirsty . "Alright I'm up, finna get dressed now" Mulani said . She began walking to her bathroom in her room turning on the speaker

As I walked into Sincere's room... opening the door seeing he is no where to be found , I hear noise coming from his bathroom "Sincere hurry up we gotta get ready for school!!!!"
as the mysterious person walks out the bathroom I notice it's not Sincere , it some random girl walking around in my brother's room naked... I was in disbelief

"Umm where is my brother ? And who the hell are you" I asked turning my nose up as the girl looked at me and laughed like shit was funny. And said
"Oh he's downstairs" as she laid back down in the bed "uhht hoe get yo ass up and get the fuck out now !" I stepped to the bed

"You can't make me leave its up to Sincere" she said rolling her eyes and texting on here phone