Chapter 12 - Sophie POV

Start from the beginning

"Well, I can confirm on the parts about me. Although I don't know who this Dex person is. She won't give me any details." The girl said.

I just starred at Biana, before going over to Dex.

"Well, meet Dex." I said, sitting next to him and checking his pulse again.

"Oh." The girl said, looked slightly embarrassed, but the snarky and confident look was still there.

"Look, I have a lot of questions, but I'm assuming that you aren't bad and that Biana was only hiding you because she assumed it was the right thing. I on the other hand, have a very big task tomorrow that I should prepare for so I'm going to go find you a place to stay while Biana takes care of Dex."

"But, I-I don't k-know what to d-do." Biana stuttered.

"Take him to your mom and say he tripped over something." I said as left.

Ugh. All I wanted was to prepare for tomorrow, but now I'm babysitting a human that I know nothing about. I don't even know her name! As I walked down the halls, I found a room upstairs completely abandoned. Well, more of a big closet then a room. There was some older furniture, and the room was dusty. No one would have a purpose to come up here, which makes it the perfect spot the hide the girl. I went to go get the mysterious girl, when Fitz walked out of his room just as I was about to turn from the hall.

"Hey Soph! Wait up!" Fitz called.

I turned around, and seeing his happy expression made me smile. It only took a second for him to catch up, I was only at the end of the hall, but when he did reach me he grabbed onto my hand and we started walking.

"Where were you headed?" He asked.

"Uh, no where. Just walking around."

"You nervous about tomorrow."

"If I'm being honest, I'm terrified."

Fitz looked at me concerned, before he gave me a kiss.

"Don't worry, I'm sure things will go a lot smother this time."

I smiled. "I hope so."

"I actually have to go, my mom wants some help on some project for the collective. But when I come back, I was actually wondering if me and you could spend some time."

"Any reason why?" I asked, holding onto his hand a little tighter.

Fitz smiled at me, and gave my hand a little squeeze. "Just want to make sure your okay."

Fitz gave me a kiss on my forehead before he walked away. I stood there for a second thinking about how amazing my boyfriend is, before walking to Biana's room.

"Hey." I said to the mysterious girl.

"Hi." She said, looking at the ground.

"Come on. I found a room for you down the hall. I don't think anyone's here, so we should leave now."

I untied her hands, but still tied the rope around one wrist just in case, before leading her to her 'room'. The girl was quiet for the short walk, maybe it was because she didn't want to get caught but based off of what happened earlier, I thought she would be talking after I told her no one was up here.

When we reached the room, I untied her wrists, then went to a smaller closet not to far away to grab a blanket and two pillows. When I came back with the supplies, I asked her if there was anything else she needed. All she did was shake her head no.

"Wait, if I have to use the bathroom, where would I go?"

"Go out in the hall, two doors right across from your room. But before you go out, listen for people and then sightly open the door before going out."