How it all began

Its Lannan's birthday and the entire click house went to the most popular bar in Sydney Australia. Lannan and his sister Tannar had just arrived together, they sat together they happened to be the first 2 there. Lannan and Tannar were talking but Lannan stopped, his whole body froze when he saw the most beautiful girl ever it was Ilsa a bartender. Ilsa says hi can I get you anything. Tannar orders normaly but Lannan is just staring in Ilsa's eye Tannar bumps into lannan to get his attention lannan realizes and then orders. the night goes on but all lannan can think is about that girl that beautiful girl he wanted to stop himself cause he was falling in love to a girl when he didnt even know her name. But lannan was missing joy in his life his life evolves around youtube and he loves it but he was missing something sure he had Elliot, Fresh and Tannar and even the click house but none of them gave him the happiness he was seeking he needed a girl and he thought that she was the one that could make him happy. but it dosen't matter cause he blew it, he didnt get a number or a name or a dance or a conversation. he came home with Tannar cause they live together and he sleeps empty hearted that night realizing how sad he was. the next day he tried to forget about but it was hard he just helped fresh record a video he ended up going back to that bar so he could talk to the girl again the conversation went.

Lannan: hi im Lannan 

Ilsa: oh right your Elliots friend i'm Ilsa  

Lannan: so your really beautiful and im single are you single?

Ilsa: chuckles

Lannan: did I say something

Ilsa: you know i'm Elliot's sister don't you

Lannan: no i didnt know but what doed that have to do with anything

Ilsa: Im sorry it just wont work out.

Lannan: ok I understand

lannan walks away hes heart broken that ilsa just rejected him and made us some excuse what does being brothers with Elliot have to do with anything. he was heartbroking.

Ok so that was part one i hope you enjoy and part 2 should come out soon

congrats you just read 381 words.