Good Start

Author's point of view

After Song Lan wake up he see's Wen Ning preparing things, he knew reviving his dead cells in the tongue to keep it working is a hard thing to do. He watched Wen Ning fix his hair silently he never saw him fixed it even they've been living together for a while..

Song Lan tapped Wen Ning's shoulder making the younger corpse flinch. Song Lan have a poker face like Lan WanJi but for the first time you can saw a little laugh at his face even Wen Ning is fascinated.

"S-senior you scared me" Wen Ning murmur while catching his breathe. Song Lan laugh softly again making Wen Ning speechless.

"Um..senior have a seat" When Song Lan was sited Wen Ning gave him a coffee.

"senior i-i received a letter from Gusu inviting me to investigate the fierce corpse controlling in the Burial Mounds" Wen Ning brought up the topic.

"and i need to go there i have here the medicines you need and you can stay here if you want i added notes too" Wen Ning give him the pouch full of herbs, medicines and some weird liquids.

"Don't worry i put a mirror on the pouch so you can put the Xìbāo for your tongue and i have the anesthesia if something happened" After Wen Ning explained everything Song Lan write something in the blank paper..

"when will you come back?" he wrote this made Wen Ning more surprised he smiled again that made Song Lan think how cruel this world to take his life..

"I'll be back soon, I guess?" He answered and added " I'll be leaving later Senior" Song Lan nooded after thier breakfast they take a walk in the near lake the lake Yilong lake. Full of purple beautiful Lotus its like Lotus peir..

While they're walking they saw a few child playing in the lake. Wen Ning smiled Song Lan thought he seemed enjoying watching the childrens. He watch Wen Ning's every move the way A-ning look at the lake and the way his hair fly freely in with the wind. Song Lan noticed that Wen Ning's hair were tangled and he dress still the same not good as always.

Song Lan thinks a gift for his help and kindness to him, he pulled Wen Ning to the market he bought him a new clothes, ornaments and a comb.

"Senior you don't have to do this" Wen Ning protests Song Lan just handed him a red hanfu not like his sects clothes it's more red and black. Song Lan gave him a letter..

"try this on" after reading it Wen Ning look at Song Lan he just nooded and try it on. It brings him more alive, it's been a while since i tried wearing red Wen Ning thoughts.

Wen Ning shows Song Lan how he looks. Song Lan smile and wrote again in the paper "we will take this"they both 3 pairs and 3 differents ornaments, even Wen Ning said he doesn't need much. After a long morning they visit Lou family for farewell, and they go back in  Yilong lake. They watch the other children plays, Song Lan noticed Wen Ning's hair again he tapped Wen Ning's shoulder.

The comb