"I'm the villainess?!"

"Oww! How nice my headache is back again..."
Seriously I don't want to live again when I know I'm just gonna blew it up like I always I do.Hmm? This bedroom looks really expensive.I should go look around and get used to this new body.

I walked up to the mirror to see myself and....
"AAAAHHH!"
"Purple eyes?! Silver hair?! A face that looks like it belongs to a beautiful villainess?!"
"BAM!"
A petite maid slams the door open.Wow she's pretty strong for such a small girl.
"MISS!?!?" Said the small maid.
"Umm...me? I mean yes?"
"Finally you're awake!" Said the little maid with teary eyes.
The original owner of this body must've meant a lot to her.I'm still confuse about what's going on but right now is not the time to look for answers because I feel very tired as if I had all my life energy sucked dry out of me...
"Listen, I feel very tired and I'd appreciate it if you didn't have to yell every time you speak..."
"Umm miss are you okay? You're looking rather pale?"
She's right, I feel really dizzy and lightheaded.is it normal for the room to be spinning? I must be losing consciousness.
"Miss?!"
That was the last thing I heard when slipping in and out of consciousness before passing out.