Chapter 3

Soobin on the other hand just snapped out of his daze, he chided himself to focus on the goons. He hid behind a flower hedge. He was quite tall but had to congest himself into the small space.

Now his full attention was on the goons. " Why did You kill her, we still had a lot of info to be squeezed out." A calm voice stated but the underlying threat and anger sent a shiver up Soobin's spine. "That bitch was only wasting our time, she wasn't gonna tell shit .Stated the second minion." 

"Yeah and there were two kids here by the way, I am not sure how much they saw". The goon who had earlier pulled away Soobin said "But when I went there they were practically eating each other faces so I think they were just a horny couple."  Soobin's cheeks turned scarlet hearing that." We cant take any chances ....follow the kids around, they could be the spies of the blue octopus gang for all we know." The boss stated with a stern face which was answered by the two meekly nodding. Soobin shifted his focus to the Blonde, she had three bullets in her body. 

One between her brows, One near her heart and the other in her knee. He could see a pattern here... To prevent her from running the knee shot was taken, on resisting further the chest shot was taken but because of too much movement it missed the heart. And later it looks like they got bored and decided to end it with the forehead shot. A pit of guilt knotted in Soobin's stomach, if he wasn't so caught up with Hueningkai maybe he could have saved her. 

The blonde looked really pretty in the picture, a wide smile with her eyes full of life and now the same one was drenched with blood and her eyes were lifeless.. her whites more prominent than pupils as her eyes had rolled up due to the impact of the bullet on the skull. He felt sorry for her and Beomgyu, Oh god...... Beomgyu and his family are gonna be broken at the news.. 

"Don't you dare go easy on the kids until it is confirmed that they did not witness anything, if you find anything fishy, Kill them!" The boss's rough voice brought Soobin out of his daze. Whoa! Hold up.....this means that Hueningkai has to be my boyfriend and if we don't appear like a couple enough we are gonna get killed!! Shit.

Soobin mentally slapped himself for his reflexes out of all options he had he chose to kiss Hueningkai. While Soobin was having a mental breakdown the goons pushed the Blonde into the car and drove away. Soobin was brought out hearing the car zoom away. He quickly pulled out a nearby bicycle and started following them.

Hueningkai ran as far as he could he couldn't believe what happened. He just kissed someone and he feels terrible. He had saved his first kiss for Yeonjun but fate never works the way people want it to. He was devastated so with unshed tears he walked around the alley to the mall to avoid the goons.

Hueningkai found his way into the mall and found the whole crew at the fountain. A raven coloured guy was bawling his eyes out while a red male was hugging him. He tilted his head to see Felix standing there with a gloomy face and Yeonjun beside him. As soon as he spotted Yeonjun the tears fell out. "Hueningie!!!" Felix was the first to notice him while running towards. He was engulfed in a bear hug.

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt anywhere!? Where is Soobin? Are the goons gone? Do you need some water?" Questions flooded Kai's ears, he just buried himself deeper into Felix's embrace and hid his face in crook of Felix's neck. "EVERYONE GIVE HIM SOME SPACE" Felix voice was deep as it shook the other four. Small sorry's were heard ..Hueningkai just shook his head in return. 

"Can we go home?" He asked in a feeble voice which broke Felix's heart. " Of course sugar " he replied in a gentle tone while rubbing small circles on his back. Felix gently lifted the big baby and led him to the car. After settling Hueningkai fell asleep exhausted from the fiasco today. Felix entered the mall again to exchange his number with Taehyun and Beomgyu and later bid Yeonjun bye, promising to meet him tomorrow.

Yeonjun watched with worried eyes as Felix left the mall. 

Was everything ok? That Soobin did not do anything did he.. I am gonna fucking kill him if he was the reason behind Hueningie's gloomy face.

"Thanks Yeonjun you can go now" Taehyun, the red haired male said.
"What about you guys?" Yeonjun questioned.

"We will stay here until Soobin comes or file a missing complaint." Beomgyu relied in monotone." Hey stay positive I am sure Soobin is Smart enough to save himself. He looked he knew what he was doing while giving me instructions." Yeonjun said in hope to cheer them up. "Hey guys!!" A way too familiar voice called out to them. Beomgyu's eyes turned big as he ran towards Soobin. 

He clinged like a Koala to him and Taehyun gave Soobin a hug too. So the scene was like two kids hugging a giant bunny plushie given to them on their birthday to Yeonjun. He stifled a laugh at the thought. If Soobin was a Plushie then he would have surely destroyed it more than his sister's horse toy, which misses a part of everything...from head to toe. 

He was salty and jealous ok, You cant blame him he held Hueningie's waist and were too close for his liking even if the situation demanded it. A pull on his arm distracted him from mentally killing Soobin. " Umm Yeonjun right?" Soobin asked with an eyebrow raised. " Yea" Yeonjun replies resisting an eyeroll. "Can I speak to you alone please." 

"Sure" with that both of them left the couple and moved further into the mall. "So There is a problem, the goons spotted me and Hueningkai and so to save our asses I had to kiss him."

Soobin spoke in single breath. "YOU HAD TO WHAT NOW!!!!" Yeonjun bellowed, to which Soobin immediately cringed. "YOU JERK I WILL KILL YOU"

Yeonjun was fuming. Soobin was pulled by his collar and he had to block the punch coming towards his nose. "Dude calm down it was the only way to not get killed.... It wasn't like I wanted to kiss him."  A lie. Yeonjun gritted his teeth. 

God this guy was just soo infuriating... 

"Anyway the goons are not sure so we will have to act as a couple until thier suspicion of us being a witness is erased." Soobin said nonchalantly. "WHAT?!"Yeonjun screeched again. "Jeez dude you shout a lot." Soobin complained with a scowl. "And this Is the only way to get out alive." 

"Fine " Yeonjun replied while making a constipated face. He hated this, wish he would have been in Soobin's place. 

Ugh so frustrating..

Ba da bum Bada bum bum...
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Mister Jealous Yeonjun...😏
Poor hueningie baby is heartbroken... ☹
Well let's see how they gonna convince the goons.
Comments and Votes are appreciated!!😁
Your author timetagger
Editing credits Esmeray0_4ntion a user
Ps. Love ya guys❤