Ground slick with blood.

Start from the beginning

Raven become humanoid again, long messy black hair dancing lightly in the breeze.

Keep walking.

Her mind begging for rest, her muscles burning, she kept walking ignoring everything around unimportant.

Soon after an hour of walking she saw light in the distance, and faint voices...singing? Drinking songs.

Footsteps could be heard near her, VERY close to her.

Bandit: Stay right there, and-!

the eyes of the bandit widening his face slightly pale after he realized who he tried to steal from. He stammered a response, or at least tried to, but she didnt pay any attention.

Keep walking.

"in some of my songs I have casually mentioned 'The fact that I like to drink beer~!" the song of The people who are not currently on patrolling duty was now clear, no longer muffled.

"This little song is more to the point 'Roll out the barrel and lend me your ears~!" Passing by the drunken group of men around the big campfire, she kept walking.

she ignored the happy laughs, the jokes, the groans of people who at this point were too drunk to bother hiding when they took one of the prisoners more pleasant to the eye for a "ride".

She kept walking.

In front of her was a large tent. Dark red, somewhat decorated.

She kept walking.

when she entered, the sight of a Large, impressively build muscular man with scars all over, siting beside a table, with closed eyes was what greeted her.

she kept walking.

and sit down on the other end of the table.

The man, opened his eyes.

Seeing the Raven haired girl (see what i did there?) siting there, with eyes tired, swollen from the lack of sleep, he stood up and asked.

???:Coffe?

Raven: Black no sugar.

She waited patiently for the man, For her "Father" to come back.

When he came back, in his right hand there was a cup of coffe, and in the left a gun.

it was loaded.

the coffe was put in front of her, the gun on the other hand was put in the middle of the table.

Seeing this Raven eyed the gun for a moment, and then in one go drank the coffe, The bitter drink going down her throat. When she was done, she put the cup on the table and looked at her father.

Bandit Chief: It was visible in your eyes.

he said, answering the unspoken question.

Bandit Chief: So you finally believe you are ready?

Silence was the only thing that greeted him

Bandid chief: you believe you have enough power to lead this tribe?

yet another round of silence, broken only by the sound of Raven grabbing the gun.

Raven: I have enough strength to break those chains.

this time it was the chief turn to be silent.

Raven: to break, EVERY. SINGLE. LINK.

She will never be free no matter how powerful, if she does not have the strength for that power to matter.

Bandid Chief: ...they will hunt you to the end of the world in revenge.

Raven: No. They are Survivalist's.

A raised eyebrow from the chief made raven explain her reasoning.

Raven: they are Survivors, they play the game of life either by hiding from things they fear, or obeying the things they fear.

Thats right, After all Life is just a cruel game of survival.

And to win you must be strong, and powerful. Otherwise you are at the mercy of life and other people.

Just like she was at the mercy of her "father", when he raided her village, and when he killed her parents. For 10 FUCKING years she had to obey to survive.

Not anymore.

Raven: Im. not. a survivor!

she let out, growling more then speaking.

In response the man looked at her with deadly calm, a calmness that made her nervous.

Bandid chief: who are you then?

Who is she? ..."who Am I?" the question rang in her mind. The man waited, and Raven eventually after what felt like years had an answer.

Who she is... Didnt matter, After all she has the strength and power to be what she wants.

Raven: Im Raven Branwen.

Raising the Gun toward the man, she watched as he closed his eyes, entering a deep thought. A minute later he opens his eyes and nodded his head.

Bandid Chief: you are ready.

A moment of hesitation no longer then half a second washed over her, fortunately it disappeared as quickly as it came.

Pulling the Trigger, she watched as the bullet pierced the man head. He didnt tried to dodge, or bring his Aura to protect himself.

After all, she was ready, he was not needed anymore.

the other tribe members were still singing, too drunk to notice the gunshot. Well, guess thats makes things easier for Raven.

She stood up.

walked out of the tent.

And Kept walking.

Keep walking.

Keep walking.

Keep walking.

and dont stop until the ground is slick with blood...until the chains are broken.