Island Exam Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Akito: "Is that true kiyotaka?"

Me: "Yes this is my genuine thoughts, You guys are my friend its rude and not respectable for me involving you guys in my scheme. I don't want to use you like a pawn that's why i choose to hide it."

Hearing my answer it seems that they're happy that i think of them as their genuine friends. Keisei still has complain to talks about but choose to not so since what i said is my real feelings about them.

Keisei: "While i still have complaints about you kiyotaka, i understand that you choose to hide it from us seeing as you think of us as your friends. But, at least tell us about it. I don't know how much we're of help but at least we can help you. Isn't that what friends does?"

Haruka: "Yeah kiyopon, we might be not the best people to help. But if its for you we're here to help you anytime"

Akito: "If you need pyshical strengh, you've got me for that"

Airi: "M-me too, kiyotaka-kun"

I really have been blessed with good friends it seems

Seeing as they understand it, i said my thanks to them.

After finisihing our discussion we leave the room to continue watching the next video.

The atmosphere of class D is somewhat calmed down compared to before, it seems that yousuke and horikita decide to explain about me to them in attempt to calm the situation. I have to give them my thanks later.

Mashima-sensei: "Now that the situation has calmed down and ayanokouji have returned, we can watch the next video"

Mashima-sensei urged the student to sit and watch the next video.

[VIDEO START]

After I returned to the ship, I went back to my room right away. Since I turned off my phone earlier now its fine to turn it back but when I turned my phone back on, the ringer started buzzing repeatedly. My call history is filled by call from horikita. Scary. For now, I just answered emails and relaxed in the lounge while I waited. She probably wouldn't be convinced unless I explained things. Soon, a quite angry Horikita met up with me, radiating a silent pressure.

"What do these test results mean? What in the world happened?"
"You look like you don't have any idea at all."
"I just can't imagine it. I don't understand it at all. I have a mountain of questions."
"I'll tell you everything. However, my one condition is that you don't tell this to anyone. I won't compromise on this."

I'd assumed it would come to this, considering Horikita hadn't retired of her own will.This story was for Horikita's ears only.

"What would you like to ask?"
"What were you doing during the test? Tell me," she said.

That was a much better question than I'd expected. She wanted to hear everything atonce.

Ike: "What the, horikita you don't know why we win in the first place? also why are you so angry? its as if the boyfriend did something bad to his girlfriend"

Sudo: "Watch your mouth kanji!, suzune doesn't have such person right now"

Said sudo while strangling ike with his arms.

Their antics earned them a death glare from horikita which makes them shut their mouth from speaking any further.

Satou: "The idiots aside, i'm also curious why are you angry horikita-san. Did ayanokouji-kun do something to you?"

Everyone is also curious about my actions that caused horikita to get angry.

Horikita: "He did something important in this exam without telling me, of course i'll get angry since it involves the result."