9- Adrian's feelings

Start from the beginning

"I mean I don't really care about boys right now. Kind of more focused on our up coming O.w.ls." said Y/n as Adrian and Miles looked at each other.

"I agree! Boys are stupid and useless and all they do is bring you down! You're better without them." said Emilia as Fred, Adrian and Miles all just stared at Emilia, George bursted out laughing.

"You'll be better if you leave the bitter behind Y/n, unless you wanna be like Emilia who can't get over her stupid ex." said Miles causing Adrian to elbow him. George and Fred quickly looked at each other and back at Emilia. Y/n was definitely waiting for her to say something.

"Hmm right, or you'll be like Miles. Everyone touches him but nobody wants him." said Emilia with a fake smile. She didn't even look at Miles, but Miles glared at her. The rest of the the group walked awkwardly.

"Anyways! Butterbeer anyone?" said Adrian breaking the horrible silence. The group walked into the three broomsticks, sitting in an empty booth. Y/n sat in the middle of Miles and Adrian and Emilia in the middle of the twins, trying to be as far away from Miles.

  "So when are you two going to become the best friends you were before?" said Y/n as Emilia and Miles turned to look at her. Adrian grinned at Y/n, as Miles and Emilia stayed silent. "I don't mean to poke my finger in business where it shouldn't be but I miss the two of you talking, and i'm sure so does Adrian."

   "Well Y/n, you were blessed with Fred and George. I was cursed with those two." said Emilia, Miles and Adrian gave Y/n a big wide smile as she laughed. "They're completely different as well, Miles is a complete asshole who is self centered and well Adrian's just Adrian not much to explain there."

   "You know, that gives me an idea. I will be kidnapping Emilia from the two of you later." Y/n told Adrian and Miles. Fred grinned at the girl next to him. "But back to what I was saying, why don't you become friends again, it's been more than a week.

   "Well if I told you the things Miles told Emilia, you wouldn't want to be friends with me again." said Fred as Miles looked at Emilia. Adrian didn't know what to say in this situation.

   "Well Emilia isn't the victim here either. She told Miles things just as bad." said George as Miles grinned as Emilia glared at George. "Well we don't know the full story, we can't be putting our input in so Fred shut up."

   "No! Actually put your input in it. I want to know who's in the wrong." said Miles as Adrian groaned and covered his face with his hand. Emilia gave Miles a quick look and crossed her arms. "Emilia was telling me about Cedric coming back asking for a second chance and all and when we were leaving the music room a dude came up to her and I suggested she should give that guy a chance but she didn't want too because she thinks every guy is the same after Diggory and well we just got into it."

   "No WE didn't JUST get into it. You started throwing Cedric in my face and how he broke my heart, WHICH HE DIDNT and then you continued to say 'We all know you'll go back to him, he broke your little heart. You're so stupid over him Emilia blah blah blah'." said Emilia raising her voice a bit. Adrian gave Y/n a quick look then back at his friends.

   "I didn't say you were stupid! I said you were blinded." spat Miles as George and Fred gave Adrian the same look. Y/n was definitely taken back and would look back and forth between the two of them.

   "You two make me laugh, it's like watching a television show." said Y/n with a laugh as the Slytherin's gave her a confused look.

   "A what? What is television ?" said Miles as Y/n looked at him stupidly. Remembering that Wizards aren't very known with muggle stuff, Y/n let out a laugh.