Chapter 1

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's hope this year is a better one then the last because we definitely need it. Anyway, here's a very small sequel to 'Wild Girl'. Hope y'all enjoy it 😊

Tori's POV

"I never get tired of that." Jade moans as I pull the strap-on she gave me out of her, falling to her side.

"I never get tired of it either." I say, undoing the harness and letting it fall to the floor, intending to clean it up later. "Do you think they'll like me?" I ask, laying beside her, the wolf tail plug she gave me before still in place. I've grown accustomed to it, so much so I often forget I have it on until I have to get dressed for something and/or Jade points it out.

"Who?" Jade asks, rolling over to face me, our bodies glistening with sweat.

"My family. My human family." I say, pushing her gently so she's on her back so I can rest my head on her chest. "They haven't seen me in so long. What if they don't like me anymore, especially with how much like a wolf I still am?" I ask, closing my eyes as I listen to her heartbeat.

"They'll love you. The never gave up on you. The never stopped looking for you, even if they themselves weren't out there searching. They had friends looking for you when they couldn't, and they were always watching the news in case you were found." She tells me, pulling me closer to her. "When dad told them, they were ecstatic. They couldn't wait to come over to see you." She adds as a whisper.

"But I was a young girl, I don't even remember what they look like." I say, starting to cry. "I'm not their little girl anymore." I add with a barely audible whisper.

"Of course you are." Jade says, pushing me onto my back and climbing over me, making me open my eyes. "You will always be their little girl, not matter what." She says, her face less than a foot from mine. "You were there when my dad called them to tell them you couldn't wait to see them. Remember how excited they were to know you were alive, healthy, and so eager to see them after so long? I heard them, and I was farther away than you were, the phone wasn't on speaker, and I don't have your superior sense of hearing." She whispers, leaning down. "They will love you, the do love you, and when they get here tomorrow, they won't hesitate to pull you into a family hug, crying for you. I promise." She says, pecking my lips. "Now, let's shower and get dressed. Dad'll be home soon, and he's taking us out to eat." She says with a small smile, climbing off of me.

"Jade?" I ask, stopping her as she grabs a change of clothes.

"Yeah?" She asks, turning to face me.

"Thank you." I say, smiling at her.

"Welcome." She says softly. "Now get over here, and take the tail plug out. I feel weird seeing that when we're not mating." She adds, opening the door to her en suite bathroom.

The next morning, I wake up before the sun, eager to see my family after so many years. Too eager to wait, I roll out of bed, still a little sweaty from Jade and I mating again last night after her father went to bed and her air conditioner is broken, and head in to take a shower, not bothering with a change of clothes.

Twenty minutes later, I feel the wolf inside wanting to re-awaken, my nerves making me want to start acting the way I was when Jade found me, as I climb out of the shower and grab a towel to dry off.

'No. I will not give in to the wolf. Not today.' I say to myself, staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. 'I've come too far for that.' I add, sighing.

After drying off, my hair still a little wet from the shower, I head back into Jade's and my room, the towel wrapped around my hair.

"Your family will be here in a few hours. Are you sure you want them to see you au natural?" Jade asks with a smirk from the bed, equally nude as me, though not as fresh smelling.