4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.

Start from the beginning

Ophelia peered up at the list but could barely read it due to the dark and her glasses didn't help, seeing as that they were fogged by the faint wind that blew a chill around the tower.

"Me and you Potter 2.0?" Said a voice.

"Potter 2.0? What happened to Frenchy?" Ophelia said rounding on Sirius.

"Well, which would you prefer?"

"Neither but it was so kind of you to consult me about it!" Ophelia said sarcastically back to him.

"Wasn't it?" He said grinning.

"Shut up. I want to watch the stars." Ophelia said carrying her things over to the balcony.

"I'm a star." Sirius said appearing beside her.

"Just because your named after one doesn't make you one." Ophelia replied tiredly as she said on the floor and strewn her things out in front of her.

"Étoile." He replied suddenly.

Ophelia stopped what she was doing and dropped her quill.

"H-how did you know how to say that?" She said gaping at him.

"I once had to travel to France for a family trip a few years back. You pick up a few simple words here and there. I can't understand any of those big words you said but I was very proud of learning that." He said with an even bigger grin.

"Ahh. . . yes the big words." Ophelia said as she gazed through her telescope and scribbled some things down on a piece of parchment.

"Pay attention I'm important." Sirius said suddenly appearing at the other end of the telescope.

"Ah! Sirius!" Ophelia screamed as she jumped back.

Sirius chuckled at her as he squatted on the ground next to her, leaning in to peek out the telescope with her. Ophelia could feel his warm breath on her cheek as it fogged up the glass.

☽☀︎︎☾

Ophelia waltzed down to Hagrid's the next day for her Care of Magical Creatures class with the Slytherins.

"So, Hogsmeade trip soon!!" Alice squealed. "We definitely need to visit—"

"Food. Honeydukes. Food." Marlene cut in.

"Uh, yes, food." Alice said uncertainly as she stared at Marlene weirdly and shook her head. Marlene just smiled back in return.

"Have you all noticed how Potter hasn't asked me out once this year?" Lily inquired randomly as they all laid their bags down by Hagrids pumpkin patch.

"I guess. Why? You seem to have noticed Lily, or should I say, future sister-in-law. . ." Ophelia smirked as Lily turned a deep shade of red that matched her hair.

"Merlin I can't talk openly about anything with you people." Lily said signaling that it was the end of the discussion of the matter.

"I can't wait for this class to end. . ." Ophelia sighed as she leaned back against a giant rock situated beside the Forbidden Forest.