The woman in white

Emma was pacing in front of her full body mirror. She looked at her eggshell ball gown strapless dress, the one that toke her 2 and a half days to find. She looked at how beautiful she was. Then she made the mistake of thinking about Caleb. The guy who will be her husband in 3 hours. She thought of all the people who came in just for her. As the wedding drew closer she could feel her heartbeat beating faster, like a ticking time bomb ready to explode. With two hours left her sister(Lizzie)/maid of honour knocked on the door to the dressing room that belonged to the bride. She poked her head in the door frame,then opened the door completely to show her violet single strap knee high drees, she also had a purple clench that holds the ring that Emma would place on Caleb finger in less than 2 hours.
"Wow." Said Lizzie "you look lovely."
"Thanks." Said Emma "you to."
"And you wanted the blue ones." She said
It was true Emma did always picture the bridesmaids and maid of honour to wear a nice light blue strapless ankle dress
"So" said Lizzie changing the subject "nervous?"
"A little." Lied Emma she was way beyond nervous she was terrified
"Well" she said "if I was marrying a great handsome guy like Caleb, I wouldn't be nervous."
What Emma thought does Lizzie like Caleb? Emma tryed to push that thought from my head and convince herself that she was being paranoid.
"He is a great guy." Emma said "how is he?"
"good." She replied "he is a strong man he can handle stress"
He is a strong man. Emma thought he is brave, caring, loving and handsome.
"He will 100% be at this wedding" said Lizzie
Emma gave her a dirty look, but she didn't seem to notice. Emma's heart was racing again,she needed air she needed to get out of the room
"I am going for a walk" said Emma picking up the bottom of her dress.
"I'll come with you." Said Lizzie opening the door to let herself out.
"No" Emma said "I want to be by myself."
lizzie gave her a strange look then toke a step to the left to give space for Emma. Once Emma was out of the room she ran out the back door (trying to avoid everyone in the church) she headed towards the white gazibo, it was a sunny Sunday with a couple white clouds in the sky. Emma was taking deep long breathes, trying to keep her from having a heart attack, Caleb coming up from behind her didn't help.
"Hey you." Said Caleb making Emma jump
"You scared me!" Said Emma Caleb was laughing about her reaction, Emma couldn't help but give a smile.
"You scared me when I asked Lizzie where you were and she said ' she went for a walk'" he said "I thought you were running out on me."
"Well I'm not." Emma said "you look handsome."
"And you look beautiful." Said Caleb
Caleb walked toward Emma and put his hands on her waist he pulled her in for a kiss. It's then Emma realized that she couldn't get married.