Part 1

- FNC Practice Room -

Right now Yeseung and her friends are practicing Gfriend song 'Mago'. Suddenly P1Harmony going inside the room and called her .

(Yeseung pov)

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys are practice Siren right now" say you after the dance end. "We all done practicing and we want to ask you if you want to go to the cafe?" said Theo. "Please Yeseung... Can you go with us?" said Jongseob with his cute face. "Uhh.. I go"said you annoying with Jongseob aegyo.

I see Soul face smiling and I smiled too."Do you guys smell something? I smell love right now!" talks Jiung. Keeho than smack Jiung head because he thought Jiung is talking a random thing "What are you talking right now Jiung?" said him again. "There's nothing! Heheh.. Can we go to cafe now?" said Jiung.
"Hey guys I will go to the cafe so if you guys search for me just call!" talk you to the other trainee and you left from there with P1Harmony.

Sooyoung and Yejin is not here because they have something to do so they left early.

- Cafe FNC -

(no pov)

"What you guys want?" said Intak. "I want latte and cheesecake" said Yeseung "I want americano ice 3 sugar" said Jongseob. Keeho and Jiung ordered Lemon Tea Ice and Theo ordered Blueberry cake. "Soul can you follow me to the Counter?" said Intak. "Okay" said Soul and go to the counter with Intak.

(Yeseung Pov)

"Yah Jiung! Why are you talking about smell love at the room earlier!" said you while pinch Jiung hands. "Ahh I'm sorry Yeseung" said Jiung. Keeho than said "Is there something that we don't know Yeseung?" "N-no there's nothing" said you nervously. "She likes Soul!" said Jiung loudly. "You likes Soul Yeseung?!" said Jongseob. "Hey Jiung you really crazy!! " said you agry at him because he talk at Keeho and other that you like Soul. "Lucky that Soul not here, if he heard you said that, I really will kill you Jiung!" said You.

"Hear what?" said Soul that already coming with Intak while bringing the drink and cake. "Nothing we just talk about practice earlier" said you smile like there's nothing. "This is your order Yeseung" said Intak and give you latte and Cheesecake. "Thanks Intak" said you.

We all talk to each other and eat the cake. Suddenly there's someone interrupted your talk.

Hey guys I'm sorry for not upload the story. I'm very busy and I get sick that's why I'm not uploading anything but right now I'm free so I will upload part 2 later.

Recommended Song:
Hold by Winner