Chapter 1: normal life

Hoseok POV
I thrust faster into Jimins hole as we both get close to our climax. I married Jimin two years ago, he used to be my slut. His moans turn me on more and more as I spank him multiple times. He rolls his eyes . I cum in his ass as he spills his juices all over his stomach. I slowly pull out while licking the cum off of his stomach. After I do our aftercare I leave Jimin to sleep as I get ready to go out to the club.
~few hours later~
The city of Seoul is busy as I rush between people. Suddenly I hear whimpers coming from an alley, I go down there and see a small box. I look in the box and see a white kitten. I'm very surprised when the kitten looks up at me. I quickly scoops up the kitten running home.
"Baby! Come here!" I yelled at soon as I put the kitty in some warm blankets and a heating pad. I see Jimin come downstairs in a silk robe.
"Yes daddy?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.
"I found a kitten he's very small but he needs a bath," I said as I show Jimin the sleeping kitten. "Oh, well I have the perfect idea," he said grabbing the kitty and giving him food and and a bath. " we should keep him as our pet since I'm gone most of the time so you'll have someone to play with," I looked at him. "His name will be yoongi then," I said as Yoongi ate his food.
~that night~
I woke up in the middle of the night to hear noises in the kitchen. I get up and slowly walk to the kitchen. The noises get louder, I soon arrive to the kitchen and see..A MAN..but how? He had white cat ears and a white cat tail. No clothes on. Reality hit me like a truck running into a tree. That's Yoongi. My cat. He soon noticed me and immediately tried to hide. "W-wait! Yoongi!" I whisper-yell. He looks at me and then sighs* "fine you caught me," he looks down. "Get rid of me," I look at him in utter shock. Damn he looks sexy. I hear a groggy voice. Jimin is coming. I see Yoongi hide. "Daddy..why are you down here..?" He asks.
~Yoongi POV~
I watch as Hoseok and Jimin bicker. I was hiding on top of the fridge. I watch Jimin go back to bed and Hoseok look around to find me. "I'm up here," I say while looking down at him. "Oh okay let me grab you my hoodie," he says while making his way to grab that fluffy blue hoodie I slept in earlier. He gave it to me. I put it on and got down from the refrigerator. "so..you're a hybrid?" He asked while looking at me tiredly. I nod. He smiles and takes me to a room. "Stay in here kitty," he said which makes me blush. He slowly shuts the door and I lay on the bed and slowly fall asleep.