Battalion

Fischl stood atop of the highest point in Brightcrown canyon, staring out into Stormterror's domain.  

The hurricane surrounding it had ceased completely, as the Traveller from not long before had subdued the dragon, evidently restoring it to it's former self as Dvalin.  While she was incredibly relieved that the Stormterror threat wouldn't bring Mondstadt back to a floating chunk of rock in a lake, she felt incredibly empty.  

Upon summoning Oz for the first time, she swore that her mortal Enemy would be Stormterror, the dragon which seemed like the true enemy to that of Mondstadt, which she would prove herself to the Innernachtreich that she was worthy to return and rule.  

That's how it was supposed to go, before it was revealed that dvalin wasn't as Evil as the population thought.  

So now Fischl felt... Lost.  She just sighed before turning around, and looking at the City of Mondstadt, and just a bit further, Stormbearer Point.  

"Oz.  Ascend just below the heavens and partake in the art of Espionage on the Hilichurl camp we witnessed just the other day."  

Oz, having been summoned by just his name, nodded and rose in the air, using unnatural eagle eyes to see miles away.  

'I can't believe the Traveler actually managed to make peace with Stormterror.  Of course, I'm grateful for the people of Mondstadt to be safe for Stormterror's wrath... But I feel... I dunno.'  

Glancing down into the canyon, Fischl spotted two Hilichurls, dancing around an unlit torch, a bit too far for her to Hear anything.  Thoroughly bored, She takes aim, allowing her arrow to become imbued with Electro before letting it loose, hitting it square in the head.  They look up at her, Incredibly pissed, as they start bolting up the canyon.  

It was realitively easy, honestly.  With the high ground and the Hilichurl's straightforward way of attacking, Fischl picked them off within a matter of moments.  She didn't bother taking their masks, just sitting on the edge of the Canyon, gazing longingly at Dvalin, who was simply standing proud at the top of Old Mondstadt's tower.  

Despite being young and full of some Arrogance, Fischl knew better than to take pot shots at the dragon, even if she knew she could hit him from this distance.  

Laying down on the grass, she was content for a while to just look at the cloudy sky, hoping for something, a bit of rain, or even a hellish storm to sweep through and blow parts of Mondstadt.  Hell, she'd even count herself lucky to get hit by lightning.  For a Vision wielder, it was a rush, and not a deadly experience, unless they were already grievously injured, of course.

It took Fischl a solid twenty minutes to tear herself away from the sight of the dragon Idling  as she stood up.  

'I need a partner.  Though I doubt anyone from the Adventurer's guild will want to partner with me.  The Traveler listens to me, but I don't really think he understands without Oz... Like anyone really.  The only person who would like to team up with me is Bennett, but he's quite unfortunate, I don't think anyone's actually seen an Oceanid in Mondstadt, but somehow he found one.'  She thinks to herself, pulling her legs up to her chest, resting her chin on her knees.  Fischl bobbed left and right before she realized something.

"Where's Oz?"  She could constantly tell that Oz was fine, but the fact that he hasn't returned yet is quite telling.  Covering her eye, she used the eyepatch to see through Oz's eyes.  

Instead of a Bird's-Eye View of Mondstadt, or even the Hilichurl encampment, he was talking with Vind, the storm watcher over at Stormbearer point.  And she could see through Oz's eyes, that well past the horizon was a Hurricane.