Chapter 5-Saturday

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Me and Wanda woke up to see the whole avengers team looking at us. My head was on her shoulder, and her head was on my head.

Pietro looked at me and smirked. He knew that this isn't what it looks like.

I stood up.

"Pietro are you, me, and Wanda still playing paintball later?" I asked.

He nodded. Other people looked back and fourth between us. Then they all asked if they could join. Once we said yes they calmed down and turned on the TV.

"So, Elena and Steven or Elena and Damien?" Asked Clint.

We are watching the Vampire Diaries.

"Dude is that even a question? Eleven all the way!" Said Pietro.

(Elena+Steven=eleven)

"What?! No!! Dailana is so them!" Said Wanda.

"That bullshit! They are WAY too different!"

"OPPOSITES ATTRACT PIETRO!!!!"

"THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF FALSE!!!"

"Your such a-"

"WOW WOW WOW let's all just CALM DOWN! We all know that Stefan and Care belong together and completely stole the show."

They all nodded in agreement and we had lunch.

Yeah... we woke up late...
************************
We were all about to go and start paintball when JARVIS alerted us that someone was at the door.

"He appears to be from child services, and he is with McFury." Said JARVIS.

Shit. They are here for me.

I sat down on the couch and put my face in my hands.

Both of them came up, stern. I knew who Nick fury was, he was the one who was looking at me with a look that said, i know who you are. step out of line and we can skip the avengers going after you. I'll just pull you aside right now at gunpoint.

The child services one was the one that looked like he was about to piss himself.

"Hello. I'm Todd from child services. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to take peter with me. Come here Peter, please." I didn't budge. He furrowed his eyebrows angrily and walked forward towards me.

Tony walked and stood right in front of him, getting in his face and showing their hights difference.

So did Wanda,Clint,Pietro, and Natasha, walking in front of me.

"Avengers. None of you have enough time on your hands to take care of a child. Peter has to go with Todd. Wether you like it or not. Think about it this way, if he stays here he will be a target, your enemies will use him against you. Now step aside and let Todd take peter to a nice and happy home."

They all looked at me.

Then, slowly, we started to group hug. Once we pulled apart, I was pulled into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry Kid." Tony said. I hugged him back tightly. It may be odd, but Tony is the strongest and most influential father figure ive had. I couldn't imagine someone more fit to be my guardian. It sucks that I can't stay.

"Tony, finish it up. Come on." Fury said. Tony slowly let go, glaring at him. I took a step back as I held back tears.

"Goodbye Natasha. Good bye Clint. Bye Wanda. Bye bro. B-Bye Tony." I looked away "I'm going to miss you all. We can still talk though. I will always have my phone."

They all nodded and hugged me again.

I went and packed up my things as Todd waited for me so that we can leave.

My new home is twenty minutes away.