Jimin's pov

I was running and running my best friend got beaten if I caught that jungkook in my arms I'm gonna kill him I don't care if he is an alpha, he hurt my best friend and he deserves to die"JIMIN" I stopped and turned around to see Luca with a worried expression "What happened are you okay?", "I'm but taehyung is not he is unconscious and beaten up because of jungkook", "WHAT ?", "lets go Jin said he is waiting for us in the nurse's office", "okay, then what are we waiting for let's go" we left quickly for the nurse, I start to panic even more what if taehyung won't wake up? What if he is having a deadly wound? I hope he is okay.

We arrived at the office but before I can open the door a hand grap me and slammed me on the wall "where do you think you are going kitten?"suga said why him? Why now? "look I don't have time for your stupid bullying stuff,  because my best friend is injured and your friend is the cause of it" I said angrily I don't care if he kills me I only care about my soulmate at the moment but I saw that what I said surprised him a little but he kept a straight face on "do I look like I care" okay that's it "MIN YOONGI LEAVE RIGHT NOW" I shout at him "did you just call me by my name?"he said with a dangerous deep voice and that's my last minutes ladies and gentleman I was ready for a punch but Luca quickly drag me inside of the nurse office.

" Thanks I own you one "he laughed at that and I gave him a smile, "Jimin? Lucas? ", I turn my head and saw Jin hyung crying "What happened why are you crying?" Lucas said and I hugged my eomma I don't like it when I see him like this he is always so strong "The nurse said that taehyung has some deep wounds and a slight pressure on his head and that's what made him faint, she will heal his wounds and then we will take him home to lie down, when he wakes up he will tell us what exactly happened", "mmm okay can I see him"i said , "yeah of course come with me" he walk us inside a small room I saw taehyung unconscious in the bed with inks and blood coming from his torn clothes, my body start again boiling in anger, how can he do that to a pure soul like taehyung.

I sat close to him and kissed his forehead when the nurse walked ininterrupting our moment "So I healed most of his wounds here are some bandage and a lotion to clean the blood" the nurse said and gave the things to Jin hyung "thank you very much" we said all in reunion "Luca can you help me pick up taehyung?",jin hyung said "oh yes of course",he said and looked back at taehyung "My friend I hope you feel better soon" Luca said and smiled at taehyung. We arrived at the car, Luca helped taehyung inside and I sat beside him hugging him "Luca why don't you came for lunch?" Jin hyung said and I nod in agreement "yeah why not" he hopped in the car with Jin hyung, after we put our seat belts on hyung started the car and we left.

~with yoongi ~

Yoongi's pov

How dare he to call me by my real name if it wasn't for his friend  he would have been dead by now, but what did he said about  jungkook? Attacking his  best friend? I opened my phone and called that stupid bunny boy after some seconds he picked up " Yes? "," JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK "I shouted "WHAT"he shouted back , "you will meet me with the others outside the school now", "okay okay whatever" he said and hang up, what a brat, he is annoying but I can't do anything he is my best friend after all, I arrived first and waited a minute for the others to show up.

"Hi suga" J-hope said, "yeah hey so jeon what the fuck did you do?", "I don't know what are you talking about" he said playing the innocent boy "cut the shits jeon", "what happened ?" namjoon asked confused "I beat up an omega not a big deal", "WHO? I SWEAR TO GOD IF-" namjoon shouted but jungkook cut him before he can continue "taehyung that weak thing"jk said, so jimin was telling the truth "No no why did you do that? Jin is going to hate me more now that you hurted his brother, I tried to talk to him but he ignored me" he said disappointed "oh dude when you got so softie?" J-hope said smirking "shut up all of you" I said  tired of this drama " Do you believe that, that little shit jimin shouted at me and called me by my real full name?" everyone gasp "he is dead right?" jk said smirking "No his friend saved him a second before I start the beating"i sigh, "okay why don't we chill tomorrow?" J-hope said "like what?" namjoon said "let's go to a club , tomorrow is Saturday so no school, are you in?"J-hope said "we are in" we said and left the school.

__________________________________
That was the chapter I hope you enjoy it, I sorry that I didn't update but I will try to update soon on the other book too. I purple you 💜💜💜

 I purple you 💜💜💜