A GROAN LEFT FAYE'S LIPS AS THE COOL BREEZE FROM HER WINDOW WOKE HER. Sitting up she looked to her left to see Henry wrapped up in her blanket. She grabbed the edge of the blanket giving it a light tug but it stayed snug to Henry's body.

"Dude stop hogging," Faye said, hitting him with her pillow he ducked under the blanket whining for her to stop. A loud huff left her lips as she was clearly not going to get any of her blanket or back to sleep. She walked over to her mirror and mascara danced all around her face, taking out a makeup wipe as she cleaned her face a loud yawn escaped Henry's mouth.

"So exactly how do you know Dean?" Henry asked with a smirk playing on his lips. Faye rolled her eyes turning back to her mirror. She was well aware she would never hear the end of it if she did not offer some kind of explanation.

"He's a townie who works at my favorite little coffee shop. Please be nice, he's going to need all the help he can get," Faye said, brushing her hair, she gave Henry a pointed look. Henry only laughed saying he was not mean but Faye pointed out he was not the warmest person either. The two continued to banter before Henry promised her he would help Dean with his transition into the pack. She quickly put on jeans and a simple blouse, deciding to keep her hair down for the day. "Feel free to hang out but I have my session with Emma in a few minutes so I have to go."

As she walked through the hall she passed Cecelia who was holding two tiaras, likely for Lizzie and Josie. It was surprising to even see the girl up and running as she was high out of her mind the night prior. This business happened to not be Faye's so like a good patron she decided to mind her business and leave Cecelia's alone. The door was only a few feet away but Faye slowed her pace as she watched Dean and Ms. Tig chatting as she walked him out. Dean turned from Ms. Tig but froze when he made eye contact with Faye.

"Hey," The exchange felt awkward as Dean offered a meek hello in exchange. It was silent for a moment as the two avoided each other's gazes but Faye broke it by offering to have breakfast with him later. He muttered maybe before excusing himself leaving Faye to watch him disappear down the hall before joining Ms. Tig.

🦋

CECELIA SPORTED A HUGE GRIN ON HER FACE AS SHE CARRIED THE TIARAS

CECELIA SPORTED A HUGE GRIN ON HER FACE AS SHE CARRIED THE TIARAS. After treating herself to a cup of coffee she walked to her cousins' room jovially. The twins were now sixteen and the day would have to be perfect or Elizabethzilla would come to play. She was excited about many things mostly the partying but also to see her Aunt Caroline. When she stopped in front of the door she knocked with enthusiasm and as expected Josie was the first to open it.

"Happy Birthday Jojo!" Cecelia said and Josie giggled as her cousin placed the tiara on her head without asking. Before she could do the same Lizzie engulfed Cecelia into a hug thanking her for the tiaras. Both Josie and Cecelia looked at each other confused. "Alright did Lizzie smoke or something? You're never this nice to me or this happy what's up with you?"