Chapter 4

"I will check on him tomorrow. When he is in pain give him one of that."
Dream only nods and acts like he listens. Nothing will happen. It can't be that hard.
"-and don't do something or provoke or whatever. Leave him alone!"
Again a nod and finally Bad leaves.
A sigh escapes the smiley faces lips.
Silence fills the room.
"Your name is Wilbur Soot. Stupid name if you ask me. What about I call you... Frederick."
"You can't just change my name jus-"
"Shut it! I can and I will!"
"No! I don't fucking care what you say"
Dream slaps him.
"Oh that's how you treat Patches?"
Wilbur asks grinning madly.
The other just stares down onto him.
"Don't bring Patches in here. You are below him. Even lower then rats understood?"
No answer. Wilburs head gets yanked back roughly by his hair.
"Understood?!"
"Yes."
"Say it!"
"I- am below rats"
"Tell me how you are called!"
"Wilbur Soot but for you Daddy."
A punch hard into his stomach makes him throw up. His enemy just throws him into the puddle of his breakfast.
With a foot pressing his face right into it. While trying to breathe Wilbur accidentally swallows some of it. He ends up coughing. His body is moving from side to side trying to get free. As soon as he is he backs away. Coughing.
"Don't you dare and sleep on the bed or go into the carpet. Stay on the floor. The maid will come soon and clean up. I don't want my things ruined."
With that Dream leaves too.
The brunette falls asleep on the floor. To weak to get himself up and lay down somewhere else.