I thought about it, and took the offer. I thought I stopped smoking, but maybe this one time it's ok.

"Yeah, if that's ok with you."

"Yeah it's fine, that's why I offered, either way I don't enjoy joints that much."

He hands me the joint and lights it for me.

I bring it up to my mouth and blow the smoke out, in a circle.

"Whoa that's cool, watch this." He says.

The takes out a piece of gum from his pocket and starts chewing, after chewing it he puts chapstick on and then hits the blunt.

There I saw him open his mouth, blowing a bubble with the bubble gum and trapping the blunts' smoke inside it, and closing the bubble with this lips.

I saw the bubble made out of gum and smoke float up to the air, it was cool. I wish I could do that, but nah, this was a one time thing. Eventually, it popped and the smoke trapped inside got released.

"That was so cool!" I compliment him.

"Ha thank you!"

"But now, what brought you here at this time of night?" He adds.

I took a hit of the joint before answering.

"As I told you I feel sick, but not in an actual type of way, no. My stomach just feels like it's doing cartwheels and my throat it feels like it's clogged."

"Did something happen?"

"Yeah..."

"My relationship and I got outted at school today, yesterday technically." I tell him.

"What! Why would someone do that?"

"I don't know, and I wasn't even out, sexuality, type of way... and it was all so sudden." I pause taking another hit.

While having the joint in my mouth, I just realized that I just told this stranger about me, what if they hate me now?

"What's your sexuality? I'm bi and I currently have a boyfriend." He says.

"I'm gay."

I was relieved to see that the boy next to me was also part of the LGBTQ+ Community.

"How did you get outted?" He asks.

I tell him the whole story about the post and the comments, and how people were either fetishizing, being gaycist¹, or just making jokes about us in general and people hardly supporting us.

"Damn bro, I don't know what to tell ya, but hey, it's not the end of the world, no. Yeah, you got outted to your whole school, but who cares?! You at the moment yeah, but who will care in 15 years when we're legally adults and have full time jobs by then and staring our own families. Here, let me give you my instagram, so we can chat there and you can text me if someone ever physically hurt you, I will have my crew pull up and jump them." He says confidently.

I give him my instagram and he adds me back, then and there, and I start thinking of the words he just told me. Maybe I shouldn't really care about others opinions.

"Crew?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, my volleyball team."

"You're on a volleyball team?"

"The school's volleyball team to be exact! I'm the libero!" He states.

I look at him in 'awe' not knowing what the fuck a libero is.

We kept talking more and more but this time on why he was here too during the middle of the night.

I got to know more about him, like he got to know more about me. We had laughs during the conversations.